fatrock is offline Member

IGF-I a must in PCT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing alot of research on IGF-I and i have been thinking of using it on my PCT. I cant see any reason why not too the benefits seem endless. what do you guys think?

IGF1 is a peptide of substances identified as growth factors. It is a highly anabolic hormone released in the liver as well as in peripheral tissues such as skeletal muscle. In the body, IGF-1 is released in response to the presence of Growth Hormone (GH).
    After intense resistance training, the body experiences a surge in GH and IGF, and this is one way that new muscle is built. Although GH is considered to be highly anabolic, in actuality, IGF-1 is suspected to be responsible for the primary anabolic activities of GH.

IGF-1 builds new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This causes the growth of muscles through both hyperplasia (which is an increase in number of muscle cells) and mitogenesis (which is the actual growth of new muscle fibers). Thus IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, it makes more of them as well!

IGF-1’s effects are not limited to building new muscle, however. It has a potent effect on lipid (fat) metabolism, and helps the body burn fat at a significantly elevated rate. In addition, IGF-1 is both a neuroprotector and neuropromotor, which improves mental functions such as reflexes, memory, and learning ability. IGF is also important for production of connective tissue and insuring proper bone density.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I absolutely think that IGF is a good thing to throw into your PCT. Less cortisol and a somewhat anabolic effect which will help you suffice until you get your junk back to normal.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatrock
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing alot of research on IGF-I and i have been thinking of using it on my PCT. I cant see any reason why not too the benefits seem endless. what do you guys think?

IGF1 is a peptide of substances identified as growth factors. It is a highly anabolic hormone released in the liver as well as in peripheral tissues such as skeletal muscle. In the body, IGF-1 is released in response to the presence of Growth Hormone (GH).
    After intense resistance training, the body experiences a surge in GH and IGF, and this is one way that new muscle is built. Although GH is considered to be highly anabolic, in actuality, IGF-1 is suspected to be responsible for the primary anabolic activities of GH.

IGF-1 builds new muscle tissue by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. This causes the growth of muscles through both hyperplasia (which is an increase in number of muscle cells) and mitogenesis (which is the actual growth of new muscle fibers). Thus IGF-1 not only makes muscle fibers bigger, it makes more of them as well!

IGF-1’s effects are not limited to building new muscle, however. It has a potent effect on lipid (fat) metabolism, and helps the body burn fat at a significantly elevated rate. In addition, IGF-1 is both a neuroprotector and neuropromotor, which improves mental functions such as reflexes, memory, and learning ability. IGF is also important for production of connective tissue and insuring proper bone density.
    So does one NEED GH to convert into IGF-1? Or both GH & IGF-1? Or simply go straight to IGF-1.

mrjingalang is offline Associate Member
    I would definetly throw IGF into your PCT not only will it help you build muscle fast, but it will definetly help you get rid of some unwanted fat as well. cant go wrong with the stuff. Check out AR-R they have a real solid product. You could even try the combo pack they are promoting right now. IGF-1 Lr3/MGF COMBO

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfcenturian
    So does one NEED GH to convert into IGF-1? Or both GH & IGF-1? Or simply go straight to IGF-1.
    GH does convert to IGF.

Or you can use IGF-1, which is newer and cheaper. Better? Not sure.

But I have seen both being used together.

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    i ran clomid , nolva , igf as my last pct and although i lost bloat water retention i gained size in some areas

jaxon is offline New Member

Question ar-r igf 1

does this product need coversion or is it good to go?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muaythaiguy76
    i ran clomid , nolva , igf as my last pct and although i lost bloat water retention i gained size in some areas
    what doses and cycle length? by some areas you mean injection site growth or all over?

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    i took the igf at 40 mcg day for 4 weeks off cycle of test e 750 week and my biceps grew a half inch and hardend and calves also but no no spot injection related

Thread Information