Thread: human growth

ritchie is offline New Member

human growth

hey folks just wondering how many ius of growth should i take per day am stacking it with sus and deca over a 8 week cycle, but just a month on the growth? Cheers

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchie
    hey folks just wondering how many ius of growth should i take per day am stacking it with sus and deca over a 8 week cycle, but just a month on the growth? Cheers
    A month on growth.......!!!!!! you must be a stand up comedian..........do some research and save for some more growth

its only my first cycle, how long ideally then?

ecivon is offline Member
    ... at least 6 months

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    yah bro..to actually start seeing growth results will take about 4-7months depending from person to person.

just out of curiosity what are your doses for the sust and deca everyweek?

500ml of sus and 400ml deca a week. i havent actually bought the growth yet, should i save my money and extend this course longer of sus and deca, really confused now, obviously one month just isnt enough of growth,what you recommend buddy?

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    do you mean your first cycle incorporating GH...

or your first cycle period??

pavlenko is offline Banned
    ritchie the gh has nothing to do with your cycle length, if u want hgh to be a part of the cycle then get more growth but it doesnt effect the length of ur cycle in anyway

first cycle incorporating gh,My problem is the fact i can only afford one months supply of gh which people are saying this just isnt enough,should i forget buying the gh and get more sus and deca ? cheers folks

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    If you can only have one kit return it to customer service with receipt and select another product on the shelf to compliment your cycle...(within 14 days of course)

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    yeah bro no reason to do the growth it'll be a waste unless you bought like 3 kits and ran 4iu on a 5/2split..5days on 2 days off per week. if you did go and so this wait like 3 months into the growth then start the sust deca , you'll like it better.

Hack72 is offline Junior Member
    I agree, forget about the growth, you have to run that atleast 6 months to see max results.

JAN808 is offline New Member
    hey im doing the same course aswell, will i be able to carry on the growth on its own after iv done the 12 week course with deca and sus?

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    or you could by more growth in a month when you run out , and test and deca should be run for 12 weeks then stop deca and run test for 2 more weeks then start pct , which COULD consits of hgh , t4,novaldex. run novaldex for 6 weeks at 20mgs a day and stay on the hgh as long as you can 3-6 months also gh works better with t4 about 80-100mcg a day . then start over with new cycle after 3 months off.

Microbrew is offline Member
    If you can only run gh for a month I would just do 4wks of IGF, you will be more then pleased with the results in that short of time.

Micro

Thread Information