JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Angry I Just Froze My Igf!

i just froze it on accident...did i ruin it...i ran hot water and unfroze it...i hope i didn't destroy it...jesus i hate this shit!

its reconstituted with AA so i hope its ok...i dont think freezing it would have done anything but u never know...dammit i hate everyone...someone help me

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, the worse case you ruined it and for the next 5 days you will be injecting bw into your body with no effects to assist growth..

best case it's fine and you dodged a bullet..

good luck.. don't do it again..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yea and i also froze my HGH peptide...doese anyone know for sure...im hoping i didn't ruin it...i dont see how u can ruin it though, freezing presurves things, i hope this is the case...anyone else???

lion what do u think????

and my dumb ass ran hot water for a few seconds to unthaw it to inject...i don't how that could ruin it...omg i soo annoyed...ive ruined igf1 twice before cause the other two times i just used NaCl to reconstitute...this time i did it right with AA and now i probably ruined it...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    Yo julius FREEZER i think you screwd up all you peptide mate.

T

bmuhtneerg is offline New Member
    I could be wrong however I've read many places the only way to keep peptides and IGF for a while is to freeze it. I've frozen my GHRP-6 after reconstituting it along with IGF and have had great results. The thing that ruins it is heat. IMO you should have let it thaw in the fridge instead of running hot water on it. If anything ruined it the hot water would have done it. Peptides don't like heat. Hope it's ok and good luck bro.

hey guys...

thanks for checking it out, i thik they are fine...my body is leaning out and transforming, i think im fine, thank god...keep up with my HGH frag post, ill put up pics friday to see a differences or not

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bmuhtneerg
    I could be wrong however I've read many places the only way to keep peptides and IGF for a while is to freeze it. I've frozen my GHRP-6 after reconstituting it along with IGF and have had great results. The thing that ruins it is heat. IMO you should have let it thaw in the fridge instead of running hot water on it. If anything ruined it the hot water would have done it. Peptides don't like heat. Hope it's ok and good luck bro.
    All that is bolded is very true.

You're peptide should have been fine even after is was frozen. What may have ruined it (and I'm sure degraded it a lot if not totally) was running it under hot water.

Let us know how it goes...

hey guys,

i think im good...i only put it for a few seconds, and when i got it out, it was still cold anyway...

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member
    dave palumbos article says to freeze if your not going to use for a while..... Not saying to freeze it, just saying his article says to if your not using for a few months

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    yea and i also froze my HGH peptide...doese anyone know for sure...im hoping i didn't ruin it...i dont see how u can ruin it though, freezing presurves things, i hope this is the case...anyone else???
    Freezing also kills things I.e humans lol

Thread Information