BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member

How far into HGH should AAS come in?

My friend is planning to run HGH for 8 months and he wanted to know when to start his AAS cycle when taking the HGH.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I have read that 2 months is a good time to start aas but i have no experience in the matter.

jbarkley is offline Member
    It generally takes at least 3 months for gh to start having any effect....so I would recommend after the three month mark.

Thought so, cheers pal.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    2-3 months to let it build up in your system would be a good jump to a cycle of AAS

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I think 2-3 months is a good idea, but if you are having joint issues, I would even wait to about the 6-month mark. I am a big advocate of making sure your joints take priority over just "getting gains" whether it be strength/muscle or fat-loss. If your joints are not strong, everything else will be compromised in my humble opinion, and since most steroids cause a higher proliferation of Type III collagen fibers, you want to do what you can to keep the correct ratio (for strong joints and C.T.) of TypeI Collagen Fibers and TypeIII Collagen Fibers. Best of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    I think 2-3 months is a good idea, but if you are having joint issues, I would even wait to about the 6-month mark. I am a big advocate of making sure your joints take priority over just "getting gains" whether it be strength/muscle or fat-loss. If your joints are not strong, everything else will be compromised in my humble opinion, and since most steroids cause a higher proliferation of Type III collagen fibers, you want to do what you can to keep the correct ratio (for strong joints and C.T.) of TypeI Collagen Fibers and TypeIII Collagen Fibers. Best of luck...
    OGG, that is so true, I have to ice my knees for 3 days after leg day just so I can walk up stairs. I have been on gh for the last 15 months and my joints are better but after 30 years of training it's still hell on them.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Or you can run lr3-1gf1 after 4 weeks into GH and start AAS at the same time. The reason for waiting a few months to start AAS is because you need the GH to build up in your system to release igf1 from the liver.

GH is great. GH is the ultimate healer and the only thing that is even close to the "fountian of youth". The effects it has on tendons, ligaments and skin regneration is amazing. I think the muscle building abilities are not that great with GH. AAS is hands down more of a catalyst for muscle hypertrophy. Now the theory of muscle cell division or the formation of new cells (hyperplasia) is debatable with GH. It may be true but I think the combination of GH and AAS creates a perfect state for maximum hypertrophy. That's why it is so easy for the young guys to get in shape compared to us older dudes. They already have high levels of GH and AAS in their system. That's the way God made it. So if we can supplement that in at any age then our bodies will react positively. Responsible GH & AAS use is HEALTHY. I've done my research.

Once again thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Or you can run lr3-1gf1 after 4 weeks into GH and start AAS at the same time. The reason for waiting a few months to start AAS is because you need the GH to build up in your system to release igf1 from the liver.

GH is great. GH is the ultimate healer and the only thing that is even close to the "fountian of youth". The effects it has on tendons, ligaments and skin regneration is amazing. I think the muscle building abilities are not that great with GH. AAS is hands down more of a catalyst for muscle hypertrophy. Now the theory of muscle cell division or the formation of new cells (hyperplasia) is debatable with GH. It may be true but I think the combination of GH and AAS creates a perfect state for maximum hypertrophy. That's why it is so easy for the young guys to get in shape compared to us older dudes. They already have high levels of GH and AAS in their system. That's the way God made it. So if we can supplement that in at any age then our bodies will react positively. Responsible GH & AAS use is HEALTHY. I've done my research.
    Damn well said!!!

Thread Information