Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member

Ban on HGH raw materials?

I just recieved a letter from my HRT provider that said HGH raw materials were being banned by the FDA. This would effect the compounding pharmacies from which most HRT patients get thier HGH. It also says that this ban may or may not be lifted. HGH will still be commercially avilable for 21 dollars a i.u. Has anybody heard of this also?

gym lord is offline Junior Member
    hope this aint true, goddamit ... talked to my HRT clinic rep on the phone yesterday, a very knowledgeable cat, and he didnt mention anything of the sort, and we were talking for quite awhile about growth ...

iggyh28 is offline Junior Member
    I have been waiting for a 6 months cycle for three weeks now and two days ago my hgh provider told me that the FDA put a hold on the order but I thought he was lying. He also told me he would have it on Monday lets see what happens.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    And my HGH source in China says to the FDA

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    ha-ha...that's where it's at!!!

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    So why does the FDA want to put a ban on raw materials? That is a big blow to the HRT industry, considering they sell alot of it. The demand on the black market will be huge if the ban is permanent.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    HRT and Aids patients
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    And my HGH source in China says to the FDA
    mine says the same too

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Our federal government (via the FDA) does not want GH/hormone therapy that increases the life span of Americans. Look at our social security situation. They are running out of money and the government projects there will not be enough money to pay benefits by 2020 or so. So the longer people live the more strain is put on the SS system.

I guess the solution to that would be to raise the retirement age to 70 or so. We have already seen it go from 62 to 65.

Pluna6000 is offline Banned
    Look, the United States of America is the biggest drug dealer in the world. They won't let you import drugs from Canada because they may not be of quality yet all Canadians have universal health care. Sure these drugs we can import from Canada might be dangerous. Bullshit. Samething goes for HGH from China, Jintropin. Where Americas HGH are 18 dollars an I.U you can can Jin from 3.5 per I.U but that would be cutting into their precious profits. Ridiculous.

Pluna6000 is offline Banned
    If you want to know what the law is in your state I suggest a book by the most sought after attorney that specializes in steroids and HGH by Rick Collins. Go to www.steroidlaw.com It is not a place to buy anything but you can purchase the book there and read on the credibilty of this attorney.

neverfail is offline New Member
    If the US was anymore screwed up then .................well I don't know. This has to be about the most backwards joke of a government on earth. We're doomed in the world of economics and of corse they don't want people living to be older. Check out 60min from March 4 and then tell me you feel safe with the choices our leaders are making. Well done.

NWO, Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Free Masons. I don't think they are about to let the FDA give us anything that will actually help extend lifespan. It goes against everything they've worked so hard to destroy...................nf

Thread Information