TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 and injury

This is a pretty simple question fellas. I hurt myself pretty good and had to get stitches. I will not be able to workout certain parts of my body for about a week and a half. I will be limited, but still working out and doing cardio during this period. I am one week into my IGF and I would like to keep going, but I want to make sure it won't impede my healing. If anyone has any input, I would appreciate it because I cannot make up my mind.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Doctors will tell you, regardless of GH use, it's good to let it heal naturally. Otherwise, you can have problems. My doc told me to NOT take anything until about 6 weeks after my surgery. Took his advise. No brainer.

Doctors will tell you, regardless of GH use, it's good to let it heal naturally. Otherwise, you can have problems. My doc told me to NOT take anything until about 6 weeks after my surgery. Took his advise. No brainer.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    I am curious as to what problem could result from taking GH immediatley for an injury?

Seems like it could only help....

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilfuel7
    I am curious as to what problem could result from taking GH immediatley for an injury?

Seems like it could only help....
    I'd like to know the answer to this too. From what I have read GH seems to aid recovery from injury significantly.

My doctor informed me that the collagen synthesis can be too fast by GH and/or roids which can result in somewhat of an incomplete healing process. He told me about 6 weeks after it would be the prime time to dive into low-dose test and deca with about 4-6 i.u. of GH. It worked for me.

Thread Information