hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

Real or Psycholical effects

so Im on day 3 of 2.5 iu injection GH. And i definitely FEEL a little different not sure if its psychological or what but i had crazy dreams last couple nights very vivid, and i got some numbness in my left pink and a bit of joint/wrist aching is this even possible so soon?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    so Im on day 3 of 2.5 iu injection GH. And i definitely FEEL a little different not sure if its psychological or what but i had crazy dreams last couple nights very vivid, and i got some numbness in my left pink and a bit of joint/wrist aching is this even possible so soon?
    The vivid dreams are definately a first sign that the gh is getting in your system, what brand are you on? sounds good

generic blue tops, twas a gamble but i trust my source

Microbrew is offline Member
    Yeah my dreams are insane, every dam night. I also wish I took my morning temp before I started my gh, because I wake up every day with a temp of 96.4 and I know you temp is lower when you wake up but 2 degrees lower. I'm not taking any t3 or t4 so I was thinking that might be what's doing it.

Micro

I am not taking either of those either, what is their function something to do with thyroid. I read that at the amounts i am taking t3 or 4 is not a necessary suppliment,

Fixr is offline Associate Member

dreams

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    i am on day 4 and almost never have had any dreams before. the last 2 days i have had 3 or so a night. i thought it was way to early to be feeling anything.
    Last edited by Fixr; 03-15-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Thread Information