Thread: 1st HGH cycle

amazinspiderman is offline Junior Member

1st HGH cycle

Hi.
    I just have some questions before i order HGH and since this stuff is really expensive i need to figure out what to do and the quantity to order, so i just though i asked what was on my mind.
    It's my first go at HGH and i've read that you need to run it for 20+ weeks to see some loss in BF%, and it seems that all i've read about is how HGH is good for loosing BF, but since i'm currently at 7%BF all i want is to give some shape and volume to the muscles.

My questions are,
    - To use HGH to shape/volume along with an AAS cycle does it have to be run for 20+ weeks or can i run it for 10 weeks during cycle at a higher dosage?
    - For a first timer should i start with 4iu's/day (5on, 2off) or should i lower the dosage?
    - What's the diference in running 5 days on, 2 days off and running it EOD?

I think this is what i can remember for now.
    Tkx
    Last edited by amazinspiderman; 03-28-2007 at 06:30 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wether you are after fat loss or muscle mass I would still run it for at least 4 months.

Start on about 2 - 3IU per day and increase the dose if necessary.

Everyone has a different way of running GH. Some run it ED, some EOD, some 6/2 and then there is the most common one which is 5/2. It just depends what suits you. If I were you, considering this is your first time with GH, I would run it 5/2.

Good luck.

-Gear

So, for a first timer 2/3IU, 5/2 should be enough no need to up it to 4IU?
    If i start with 2IU should i up after 1 week or should i give it more time?
    In 4 months HGH where would you put a AAS cycle, in the begining, middle or end?

Sry for the questions but like i said, expensive stuff don't want to throw money away
    Tkx

ruanjcec7 is offline New Member
    (THIS IS NOT ALLOWED -Gear)

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    ok copper

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    ok copper

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafficfixr
    "Hey guys, I'm new here, I'm looking for some juice, I will pay cash... just give me the address to send to! I'm willing to spend $1,000 for a 10mL of Test I just need some roids!"
    That would have been just as obvious

what just happened there?

Quote Originally Posted by amazinspiderman
    So, for a first timer 2/3IU, 5/2 should be enough no need to up it to 4IU?
    If i start with 2IU should i up after 1 week or should i give it more time?
    In 4 months HGH where would you put a AAS cycle, in the begining, middle or end?

Sry for the questions but like i said, expensive stuff don't want to throw money away
    Tkx
    ......I am just starting my 4th week of GH and have ramped up from 2iu the first 9 days to 2.5iu for 9 days and 3iu for the last 3 days. I am tolerating it well with no CTS and the original bloating has subsided. I will go to 4iu seven days a week until the end of month 3 and then stay at 4iu on a 5/2 basis. It sounds like you would be on the same sort of path as I am based on your description of what you want to get out of your Gh cycle. I would plan on running it for more than 4 months though, more like 6-8. just my .02.
    ......As for AAS, I have my first cycle sitting here waiting to go and its killing me to wait. Everything I have read says that at least 2 months on GH before starting AAS is best. I want to feel the effects of the GH alone before I add anything else anyway.
    ......Another thing you might want to add to your GH cycle is T4, they are supposed to work well together. see this thread:
    Thyroid Hormone + Growth Hormone with James Daemon, Ph.D.
    good luck bro, so far I am really enjoying my first GH experience and I haven't even seen much difference in my physique yet.(looking foward to that part in another month or so)
    Last edited by Fixr; 04-01-2007 at 05:27 AM.

Tkx for the reply, i don't understand much on the whole T3/T4 but isn't it usually used to cut?
    I have an extremely easy time cutting and so i usually don't go overboard with cutting AAS like winstrol /anavar just some crusing dosages to keep that hard look.
    I'm thiking of starting @ 2iu's for 1 week and 3iu's the following weeks, if i don't see the gains i'm expecting i'll up it to 4iu but never more than that.
    Tkx

Quote Originally Posted by amazinspiderman
    Tkx for the reply, i don't understand much on the whole T3/T4 but isn't it usually used to cut?
    I have an extremely easy time cutting and so i usually don't go overboard with cutting AAS like winstrol /anavar just some crusing dosages to keep that hard look.
    I'm thiking of starting @ 2iu's for 1 week and 3iu's the following weeks, if i don't see the gains i'm expecting i'll up it to 4iu but never more than that.
    Tkx
    this is from the link that I posted above on T4.
    "So we want elevated T3 levels when we take GH, or we won’t be getting ANYWHERE NEAR the full anabolic effect of our injectable GH without enough T3. And now we know that not only do we need the additional T3, but we actually want the CONVERSION process of T4 into T3 to take place, because it’s the presence of those mediator enzymes that will allow the T3 to be synergistic with GH, instead of being inhibitory as is seen when T3 is simply added to a GH cycle. And remember, we don’t only want T3 levels high, but we want types 1 and 2 deiodinase to get us there- and when we take supplemental T3, that just doesn’t happen…all that happens is the type 3 deiodinase enzyme shows up and negates the beneficial effects of the T3 when we combine it with GH.

And that’s where myself and Dr. Daemon ended up, after a week of e-mails, researching studies, and gathering clues.

If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment."

It is a lengthy article, but basically it says that you want elevated levels of T3 while on GH to help increase IGF factors. However if you take exogenous T3 it causes a negative feedback loop(its like your body's self check system) and actually lowers your IGF levels. What you really need is the natural conversion of T4 to T3 within your body to elevate your IGF levels and get the most anabolic effects from your GH.
    Thats my brief summary of it all.
    Hope it helps.

That helps a lot.
    Now to go and find some t4.....
    I really need to read on it, i don't like jumping into things without knowing what i'm doing.
    Tkx for the info, really appreciate it!!!

Thread Information