thunderin is offline Member

Wink No More Syringes

Check out the last entries of my cycle thread. I am now using an injection pen

2007-08 HGH Cycle 10iu's

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Same pen as mine.

Good luck with your cycle.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Same pen as mine.

Good luck with your cycle.

-Gear
    Thanks. How many weeks are you able to refill your insulin cartridge before the rubber stopper will not move in the cartridge easily?
    Last edited by thunderin; 04-01-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: typo

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Thanks. How many weeks are you able to refill your insulin cartridge before the rubber stopper will not move in the cartridge easily?
    The cartridges I have are not re-fillable. It's a 3ml (300IU) Humalog cartridge that sits in the pen until it is empty. Once it's empty, I replace it with another 3ml cartridge. The 3ml cartridges I get come in packets of 5. The only thing I replace are the needles on the pen. I do this after each use.

-Gear

goose is offline Banned
    The HGH concept is truly a great idea.Do you think this method would work with other Peptides ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    The cartridges I have are not re-fillable. It's a 3ml (300IU) Humalog cartridge that sits in the pen until it is empty. Once it's empty, I replace it with another 3ml cartridge. The 3ml cartridges I get come in packets of 5. The only thing I replace are the needles on the pen. I do this after each use.

-Gear
    I have the same cartridges. I draw out all the insulin with a 1cc pin (3 pinfulls). The I load another 1cc pin with 1cc of hgh reconstituted with sterile water at 10iu's per 1cc. I put the needle into the red rubber cap on the cartridge and force the reconstituted hgh solution into the cartridge. Then, I add another 1cc of reconstituted hgh into the cartridge. It goes in easily, and rubber bottom stopper simply goes backwards. This is a similar concept to how they are filled in the Lily factory.

Load the cartridge into the pen and attach the screw-on needle tip. I dial the end to 25iu's which is 0.20cc (the insulin cartridges from Lily are dosed at 100iu/cc. Since my hgh is reconstituted at 10iu/cc, this will give me an injection dose of 2.5iu.

I hope this is clear?

Have you tried this method? It works, really.

I bought a zip up pencil case with carrying strap which fits perfectly around the HumaPen case. I keep ziploc sandwich baggies partly filled with water and excess air removed frozen in the freezer. When I am ready for work, I simply take ziploc ice pack and the HumaPen in its case and place them inside of a zippered hot/cold food carrying pack. Once at work, I have my own small refrigerator. I keep the ice pack frozen and ready until its time to come back home.

If anyone ever sees the case open which is highly unlikely, it looks like your a diabetic.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    The HGH concept is truly a great idea.Do you think this method would work with other Peptides ?
    I can use this method for any water based injectable provided the concentration of the solution is not too viscous.

Thread Information