Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
    thunderin is offline Member

2007-08 HGH Cycle 10iu's

This is to document the results from Chinese generic blue cap HGH over the course of a year.

Stats:

Ht: 175cm (5'9")
    Wt: 92kg (202lbs)
    Bodybuilding for 26 years
    AAS Cycles: too many and too many years to remember

Goal:

#1 Permanently replace AAS usage with HGH

Background:

HGH: I began my HGH cycle 3 months ago with 2 iu's ed. Since then, I have increased my daily dosage to 10iu's. After lowering my T4 dosage from its current level, I will maintain it at 100-125mcg ed.

Vitamins and supplements:

Complete array.

Protein:

Min: 190g daily

Injects:

3.3iu's 3:00am
    3.3iu's 7:00am
    3.3iu's 4:00pm

AAS: I began my AAS cycle in Feb 06, and my weight peaked at 107kg (235lbs). yes, I became a fat slob by eating anything and everything I could get my hands on. Since then, the combination of dieting, cardio and a mild diuretic for my BP has brought my weight down to 92kg (202lbs).

I will not mention my previous AAS dosage due to the high level. I will start an agressive PCT the first week of May.

Cardio:

30-45 minutes 6 x every week (medium intensity cycle)

Muscle training:

5 on 1 off (I train each muscle once per week with every set to failure)

Training music:

Godsmack

Favorite tracks: Temptation and Vamipire

Month 1:

No noticeable difference except for the soreness from my injection sites. Water weight drops quickly.

Month 2:

My stamina with regards to cardio has increased and I started ECA stack. My urine looks a bit oily. Guess that the nasty fat coming out. Stopped smoking again.

Month 3:

My waist is down to 32" from 37". Bought new clothes that fit properly. I stopped the ECA stack because my heart felt like it was beating too fast. Also, my nose was getting raw from the ma huang (natural ephedra) spray inhaler. Started smoking again (really difficult to quit).

Will donate blood tomorrow. believe me, I have way too much. Switched HGH suppliers and quite satisfied with the change.

Here are some pics from today in the next post.

I know I still have a long way to go, but that's the great thing about bodybuilding.

It's my never-ending endeavor to improve that guy in the mirror.

I most humbly submit my photos.
    Last edited by thunderin; 08-13-2007 at 09:27 AM.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    interesting goal, ill be following your progress

good luck bro

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    damn old man, you look good.... give it hell!!

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    humbly ????

I know 10 to 15 guys that can give away their sister to look like you...

Very solid.....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good luck with your cycle, looking very well for you ages as said above. What GH are you using?

-Gear

Chinese generic blue caps

10iu/vial

Noticed tightness in my knuckles and a bit of water almost immediately, but remember, I started my GH cycle 3 months ago.

See photo below.

The other generic GH I was using before was the same blue cap but a larger 18iu vial. Too expensive.

Pluna6000 is offline Banned
    Wow, Thunderin. You use 10i.us a day? How does that work for you? I actually told my doctor that I was using 4 i.us a day and he is very liberal and open and loves HGH and told me that 4ius was way to much and that I should get blood work done each quarter. Anyway, I'm no expert just thought I'd mention it. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluna6000
    Wow, Thunderin. You use 10i.us a day? How does that work for you? I actually told my doctor that I was using 4 i.us a day and he is very liberal and open and loves HGH and told me that 4ius was way to much and that I should get blood work done each quarter. Anyway, I'm no expert just thought I'd mention it. Good luck.
    Listen to your doctor because he gave you his expert opinion.

***This log is to document the year 2007-2008 and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be followed by others.***
    Last edited by thunderin; 03-11-2007 at 08:33 AM. Reason: typo

I actually ate a few pieces of cheese with bread on a steak sandwich I made. I got about halfway through and started feeling guilty I know it's BS, but I have a conscience.

The only carbs I usually get are from fresh vegetables...no potatoes, bread, noodles. Steamed rice maybe once a day only. Eating lots of kimchi and other Korean side dishes to liven up my chicken breast and tuna.

Ran my GH injections spaced more closely today:

7am
    2pm
    6pm

My body temp seems to be higher, and I have more energy...like I really need more anyway.

damn i wish my generics came looking like that

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good mate, sounds good. All the best and keep us updated.

-Gear

Had a scare last night. My BP had been going up, and I started getting headaches. I got dizzy in the gym after benching. I checked it and it was 147/102. Mind you, I have run adex for a many months and had added hydrochlorothiazide about 4 weeks ago (100mg ed) when I went over 7iu's per day. I needed something stronger.

I immediately got to the pharmacy as fast as I could and bought spironolactone. Spironolactone and hydrochlorothiazide are the active ingredients in Aldactazide and second only to Lasix for potency. I took 200mg of each and pissed all night long. I took another 150mg of each this morning, and by this afternoon my BP was down to 132/84. I loaded up on bananas today for the potassium. Spironolactone does not strip your body of potassium but hydrochlorothiazide certainly does. Not enough potassium and less water equals bas muscle cramps. I am fine now.

Why did this happen? The GH dose I was taking caused more water retention than I had accounted for, simple.

I will start my HCG 18-20 days from last test decanoate inject, and thus, PCT comes early. Will run HCG at 500iu's ed for 21 days. Adex, nolva and clomid are also part of my PCT, as it will be an agressive one.

Instead of running my GH 7 days per week. I will back off to 5 on and 2 off.

A word of warning to all: Take care with your blood pressure and water retention. (trenbolone , test, anadrol , dianabol and eq)

Funny thing, when I donated blood (400ml) 2 days ago, I felt relief. Many people around me had to lay down after donating only 200ml.

The wife got really pissed off at me.

Life and learn.

Update: I just took my BP this evening, and it was 124/78

Microbrew is offline Member
    I'm only doing 3ius of hyge's right now and I'm hold water also, I can't imagine how much water I would be holding if I was taking 10ius. Especially at night time, my hands swell up get really tight.

Micro

jbarkley is offline Member
    Thunderin....one word comes to mind after looking at you pics....shredded, Bro you look great! As you get older you see your skin getting very thin. It's a great thing that comes with age if your lean! Good luck on the smoking thing....Livestrong!

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Micro. If I was jacked like you I'd feel like I was carrying water weight too Lol. Just starting to feel and see the effects after 4wks. Pumps at the gym are really noticeable and I went from a 34 to a 33 waist without losing a pound. Looking foward to trying the Jins soon!!!

Microbrew is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Micro. If I was jacked like you I'd feel like I was carrying water weight too Lol. Just starting to feel and see the effects after 4wks. Pumps at the gym are really noticeable and I went from a 34 to a 33 waist without losing a pound. Looking foward to trying the Jins soon!!!

LOL, What's up bro? You taking 5ius now, I'm going to start 4ius tomorrow, 2ius 2x ed.

Micro

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    great read bro.
    Looking shreaded
    I'll be following this so keep it updated

Feeling great the Aldactazide has made a huge difference. I take it in the morning and afternoon (spironolactone 60mg and hydrochlorothiazide 75 x 2) My heart rate has been a bit high though. Possibly due to the T4...so, I have lowered my daily dose to 150mcg.

The long estered test decanoate I was using will take some time to clear my system as will the tren enanthate . On the upside, I can run my anavar longer. I will have to adjust my PCT accordingly.

The half life of the decanoate ester is 15 days and that of enanthate is 10 days. If you inject 450mg of any decanoate the time it will take to clear your system looks like this:

Day 1: inject 450mg decanoate
    Day 16: 225mg remain in your body
    Day 31: 112.5mg remain in your body
    Day 46: 56.25mg remain in your body
    Day 51: 28.12mg remain in your body
    Day 66: 14mg remain in your body
    Day 81: 7mg remain in your body
    Day 96: 3.5mg remain in your body

My PCT protocol calls for 2 separate cycles of HCG each 20 days long at 300iu's per day. Of course, clomid, nolva and Arimidex will also be used.

So nice to not have the "Fat Bastard" look anymore, and no one asks me if I am a powerlifter anymore.

Lots more attention from the ladies as well. Too bad though, I'm married Remember, I live in Asia, and 90% of the women here have low to very low bodyfat. Men over 15% and women over 20% bodyfat are not common (even after they have children).

Another interesting note on taking a diuretic while using GH is that I have much less swelling in my hands and stiffness in my joints now than before I started taking spironolactone in combination with hydrchlorothiazide.

Could it be that edema in your hands caused by GH use is one of the key contributors to pain and numbness that some people experience while using GH

From my personal experience, I believe it is.
    Last edited by thunderin; 03-17-2007 at 08:36 AM. Reason: typo

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    nice bro looking mean as hell

15 days since my last shot of test dec, and I started my PCT last night with 500iu's of HCG and 20mg's nolva. Obviously, my test levels both exogenous and endogenous are very low, and I should feel like crap. Not so and no depression either. I feel like I am on a natural high.

I have never felt so jacked in my life on any PCT. My workout was smokin' hot and the pump was great. My stamina just would not stop either.

My striations seem to get deeper by the day which is no doubt helped by the diuretics. I am totally satisfied and moreMy BP is 128/73.

I now have no doubt that I can permanently replace AAS use with GH, keep all my gains and still take my physique to the next level. All this, and in a much healthier way. Instead of an AAS pumped for life, it will be a shredded and youthful GH pumped for life.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    15 days since my last shot of test dec, and I started my PCT last night with 500iu's of HCG and 20mg's nolva. Obviously, my test levels both exogenous and endogenous are very low, and I should feel like crap. Not so and no depression either. I feel like I am on a natural high.

I have never felt so jacked in my life on any PCT. My workout was smokin' hot and the pump was great. My stamina just would not stop either.

My striations seem to get deeper by the day which is no doubt helped by the diuretics. I am totally satisfied and moreMy BP is 128/73.

I now have no doubt that I can permanently replace AAS use with GH, keep all my gains and still take my physique to the next level. All this, and in a much healthier way. Instead of an AAS pumped for life, it will be a shredded and youthful GH pumped for life.
    i agree, i am going to cut down on aas and do a lot more GH in future,

I am truly amazed. My strength was a good 25% higher today during my leg workout. It basically back to point where it was before I started my diet while on a rather heavy AAS cycle 3 months ago. Even more, I had a stamina that was as good or better than anything I ever got while on my best cycles.

How can this be? I haven't had any AAS in near 4 weeks nor any stimulants either (ECA) and I have cut way down on my coffee consumption, now 1-2 small cups per day.

I had no idea these gains were possible from GH. I can only theorize that it is dose dependant as I have never run more than 5-6iu's ed during past cycles.

My metabolism is off the scale also. I stay hungry no no matter how much I eat...within a couple of hours I famished again. What's going on?

I am sure my IGF levels are off the scale.

And to boot it all of, I am supposed have a very low sex drive now too. This cycle I just came off was a 13-month cycle that included large weekly doses of both tren and deca , not at the same time, for months on end. Well, it came up while on the LifeCycle, and didn't go down for a good 15 minutes. The girls in tight lycra in front of my on the treadmills might have helped.

I love GH!

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Excellent thread bro. I come off cycle in about 6 weeks and am taking 5 ius of gh a day now. Am seriously considering stepping it up to 10 ius over the next few weeks. Thanks.

Feeling great! I had dropped to 88kg before I went off the diuretics and I added 5iu's ed of Humulin R. Well "Boom" my weight has skyrocketed to 95.5kg (210lbs), and my strength is off the scale.

I was doing bent over barbell rows with 140kg (315lbs) tonight for sets of 10. I just couldn't get enough, and the aggression was there and strong as well.

I kid you not, this is like the Rolls Royce of sports enhancing substances. And the GH, slin, T4 stack is truly amazing. I feel like I am juiced to the gills, but I have not had any AAS in over 4 weeks. Better sense of well being than even Dbol gives.

Sex drive is strong also. Hell, I was shocked to see that I even had semen coming out of my penis when I took a dump.

The gym girls are great too. Tight ass short lycra shorts and camel toes.
    Love that bent over kick back machine. Excuse me...you doing great but can I help you with your form?

I could not be more satisfied. This is no AAS bridge...it is a way of life!
    Last edited by thunderin; 03-29-2007 at 07:10 AM. Reason: typo

When reading this please keep in mind that i just came off of a 13-month very heavy dose AAS cycle. What I am experiencing is truly extraordinary.

How long into the cycle, and what are the results again so far?

finny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Sex drive is strong also. Hell, I was shocked to see that I even had semen coming out of my penis when I took a dump.
    Somehow I don't want to picture this.

How's the bf now? Any pic updates?

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    How long into the cycle, and what are the results again so far?
    4 months into the cycle

Results: Too many to mention, but over one month since any AAS and my strength, aggression (almost) and training level are as high as they were when I was running around 2g total AAS per week. The thing is...I have no mentionable sides now.

10iu GH ed
    5iu Humulin R (only on muscle training days and 2 weeks on/off)
    100-150mcg T4 ed

PCT
    500iu HCG ed
    .05mg Adex ed
    20mg Nolva ed

Diet: min 180g protein and as much rice and potatoes as I want

Quote Originally Posted by finny
    Somehow I don't want to picture this.

How's the bf now? Any pic updates?
    Holding some water now so the definition is a bit blurred. Kind of difficult to accumulate bodyfat on 10iu's of GH and with 100-150mcg T4

Stomach is sticking out some due to the volume of food I am eating. But even when it bulges, I still see my abs clearly.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    thanx for the updates man. i'm on 3iu/day now and feeling great. although i tend to hold a bit of water. haven't started losing weight even though i've been doing cardio twice/day. i actually went up almost 15lb in the past 3 weeks that i started it. i'm hoping to drop all the water soon.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this is a great and informative thread and i will keep my eye on this to see how you progress................
    looking good mate.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just started my second run with gh and will be ramping it upto 10iu........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

veteran_47 is offline New Member
    great thread. I'll be following it for sure. I just came off AAS too 4 weeks ago. I bumped my hgh ( generic blue tops) to 8 ius ed ( during my last cycle it was @ 6ius) , along with some igf1 lr3 ( 100 mcgs) PWO. although I feel as though I've dropped a few lbs, caloric intake has been down a bit lately. just kind of getting tired of the food I eat I guess. yes, hgh is amazing stuff. I've been lifting since I was 13 and I'm 47 now. many cycles over the years, but been on hgh for 2yrs this april. when I started, I was about 200lbs. my last weight check ( end of february) I was 233 @ 8% BF.

No More Syringes:)

I was in the pharmacy, and I've been kind of getting tired of using 4 different syringes only for GH not to mention my pins for slin and HCG (total 6 pins per day). The pharmacist shows me the Eli Lily Insulin Injection Pen. I did some quick calculations on whether or not it would be useful, and I bought it along with the disposable injection tips and a cartridge of slin to boot

See the pic below.

First, I empty the insulin cartridge.

Then, I load the cartridge with my reconstituted gh (10iu/mL)

After loading the cartridge, I place it inside of the injection pen.

Then, I screw on the injection cap which is made by BD (a name you can trust).

Notice the end of the injection pen has a dial for adjusting the dose you want which is graduated in 1iu (0.01mL increments)

The cartridge will hold up to 3mL.

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information