Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    thunderin is offline Member
    The transformation:

The first pics are a little more than a year ago. I am now steroid free and over 15kg (33lbs) heavier.
    Last edited by thunderin; 08-13-2007 at 09:27 AM.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Nice work bro, big improvement. Congrats.

finny is offline Associate Member
    Very nice, big improvement.

On another note. The Humapen that you're using. I've read the instructions for them and it says that once filled with slin, you shouldn't put it back in the fridge. Not sure why, but I would think it's got to be something with the pen as slin can be in or out of the fridge for 28 days - duration of it's useful life.

Now, that you use the pen for GH, do you put it back in the fridge? What is your protocol?

Thanks.

Thanks

I keep my GH loaded cartridge inside the pen and refrigerated at all times, as I also do with my Humulin R insulin .

I use a thermal-insulated lunchbox with icepacks (ziplock sandwich bags filled with water and then frozen) for getting it to and from the refrigerator at work.

Thanks, you have a nice system going there.

Every considered Humalog? My understanding is that it is more desirable for bb as it is fast acting, and is in and out of your system rather quickly - that's what we want.

Humalog is not avaliable here, only Humulin R.

It is my personal opinion that GH and insulin cycles are the way to go for the experienced and drug tested amateur or professional athlete. Both substances are legal with a prescription and are undetectable by most screening methods.

I firmly believe that GH will keep you young and not mess up your natural testosterone levels . It actually boosts my libido.

qazqaz is offline New Member
    looking good thunderin...very impressive and excellent layout to your posts. this is where the best info comes from...real results and outcomes from an honest guy

darkwing is offline Junior Member
    Great thread. I am thinking of trying GH in the future, and getting away from AAS. I am very gyno prone anyway. I thought I read somewhere that GH can cause gyno. Is that true? If so, is it dose ***endant?

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing
    Great thread. I am thinking of trying GH in the future, and getting away from AAS. I am very gyno prone anyway. I thought I read somewhere that GH can cause gyno. Is that true? If so, is it dose ***endant?
    Sorry but I don't have much info on gyno other than the fact that mine started when I was 13 years old and was hereditary.

Been away for a few days at the beach, and stupidly, I let myself get quite sunburned.

I bet the GH will help my skin recover more quickly.

Nice to swim and not see grossly obese people anywhere....welcome to Asia.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    ok wait. why did semen come out of your dong when you took a shit?
    and are you really tired with that much GH?

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    ok wait. why did semen come out of your dong when you took a shit?
    I can only suppose it is producing more than normal and came out by force of pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    and are you really tired with that much GH?
    I take my afternoon nap right after my last shot of the day, and it is some of the best sleep ever. Also, I have been eating like a pig which could be a contributing factor.

Actually, I just woke up from my nap as I write this.

Thunderin, when using the pen, do you prime it each time for GH? I think that's what they recommend in the manual. If that's the case, then if I understand it correctly, you would be wasting some GH while priming?

Got the pen, it's free here when you buy slin.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by finny
    Thunderin, when using the pen, do you prime it each time for GH? I think that's what they recommend in the manual. If that's the case, then if I understand it correctly, you would be wasting some GH while priming?

Got the pen, it's free here when you buy slin.

Thanks.
    Actually, I don't prime the pen. When you inject with it, the plunger is pushed in but doesn't retract back. Very efficient injection device in my opinion.

Let me know if it works well for you too.

Started back on T4 and the difference is startling. Much more energy and feeling a lot better with just 50mcg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Started back on T4 and the difference is startling. Much more energy and feeling a lot better with just 50mcg ed.
    Yeah, from my reading it seems that it is suggested to keep it lower - at around 50 or even lower. I think the best bet would be to cycle T4 as well - do couple of months and then take a week or two off.

I will have a run at my GH towards the end of the year. I have it already, just that I want to plan it properly and use it during test run. I'll do the whole thing, gh, slin, test, t4/t3.

Kato is offline Member
    I have cut back my GH injections from 7 on/off to 6 on/off so as not to shut down my own pituitary gland too hard.

so you were runnin 7 days on 7 days off

or 7 days on 1 day off?

thanks

great post man. awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    so you were runnin 7 days on 7 days off

or 7 days on 1 day off?

thanks
    7 days on no days off, my bad

now 6 days on 1 day off

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, I have a question. Do you ever feel tired and lethargic? Even with 8-10 hours sleep I'm still draggin ass all the time. No appetite and no drive to do anything. I also have serious CTS and sore joints but not enough for me to lower the dose. I just went up to 6iu's this week with 40mcgs of T4. I don't remember feeling this way on 2iu's a day of Jintropin.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Hey bro, I have a question. Do you ever feel tired and lethargic? Even with 8-10 hours sleep I'm still draggin ass all the time. No appetite and no drive to do anything. I also have serious CTS and sore joints but not enough for me to lower the dose. I just went up to 6iu's this week. I don't remember feeling this way on 2iu's a day of Jintropin.
    i was draggin ass so bad with just 3 iu;s i had to stop like...1 month into it.

Maybe I should up the T4? It was giving me a racing heart rate and making me jittery.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Hey bro, I have a question. Do you ever feel tired and lethargic? Even with 8-10 hours sleep I'm still draggin ass all the time. No appetite and no drive to do anything. I also have serious CTS and sore joints but not enough for me to lower the dose. I just went up to 6iu's this week with 40mcgs of T4. I don't remember feeling this way on 2iu's a day of Jintropin.
    I was starting to feel lethargic as well last week. Then, I started on 100mcg of T4 on Moday, and boom! Energy out ass. I can only theorize that GH diminishes the production of T4.

Comments?

I will lower the T4 dose starting tomorrow. Maybe 75mcg is best, and the 50mcg tablets have lines to cut them into 4 pieces.

Delicate balancing act trying to figure out the least effective dose of T4.

Yeah well I use the liquid from AR-R so the doses are questionable. I'm gonna get some B12 and see if that helps.

The addition of the T4 at 50mcg ed has made a world of difference. My energy levels and appetite are excellent.

I had ballooned up to 101kg and my stomach was looking pretty stretched out from the amount of food I was consuming. With summer soon here and the beach on my list of places to go, I began dieting back down.

GH is similar to AAS in that the amount of water weight I carry ***ends on my diet. My weight is 95kg today, and I can fit back into my size 32 pants today without any belly hanging over. Six-pack attack.

I get my melanotan in a few days and I am very interested to see what results I get.

Also, I am running a second cycle of HCG just because I feel my libido should be a bit higher. Mind you, I was coming off of a 13-month haevy cycle.

Everything else is great.

My heart was racing from the T4, I had palputations, anxiety and I was tired as hell anyway. Plus I never feel like eating. I was weight pretty steady until this week. I just feel like crap. I skipped my T4 today and I felt much better. I'm holding the dose at 6iu's and see if the sides subside. I'd like to try the Melanotan but I read that some guys are getting spots. Keep us posted on that issue.

mixed is offline New Member
    hi bro

mixed is offline New Member
    hi bro
    you realy have a great body. i wanna ask u if i run hgh for 40 days would u think i will get some results
    i am 19 yrs old and i ve been training for 1.5 year
    u runned an equ, primo and test enathaite before
    height: 168
    weight: 78

Quote Originally Posted by mixed
    hi bro
    you realy have a great body. i wanna ask u if i run hgh for 40 days would u think i will get some results

I can answer that question for you. NO! HGH needs to be run for several months

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains

I can answer that question for you. NO! HGH needs to be run for several months
    And NO again - you are too young for growth hormone .

Quote Originally Posted by mixed
    hi bro
    Don't even think about. For your age, weight and goals, you can get excellent results from a carefully planned diet along with a proper training programme. Remember dedication and perserverance are key to physical development.

Thunderin' this is a sweet thread. Keep it up. Please.

Started my melanotan II (loading 1mg ed) yesterday and using tanning bed as well. Will let you know how well it works for me.

The diet has been going well, and I started my ECA stack (using ma huang instead of ephedrine) on Monday. Weight isn't coming off quickly though. Today I am 93kg. Still doing cardio as well.

I get a bit of numbness in the very tip of my finger from time to time, but no big deal.

I have switched to higher reps with a lower weight for a month to change things up a bit and make my workouts more interesting.

Still very pleased with GH and my pen.

Started the 2nd half of my PCT last Friday with another run of HGC for good measure as I felt my libido was not completely recovered yet, and i am already feeling the results of it (500iu ed). Will run it for a total of 14 days this time.

Also, taking 1mg arimidex and 40mg nolvadex ed.

All's good.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Started my melanotan II (loading 1mg ed) yesterday and using tanning bed as well. Will let you know how well it works for me.

The diet has been going well, and I started my ECA stack (using ma huang instead of ephedrine) on Monday. Weight isn't coming off quickly though. Today I am 93kg. Still doing cardio as well.

I get a bit of numbness in the very tip of my finger from time to time, but no big deal.

I have switched to higher reps with a lower weight for a month to change things up a bit and make my workouts more interesting.

Still very pleased with GH and my pen.

Started the 2nd half of my PCT last Friday with another run of HGC for good measure as I felt my libido was not completely recovered yet, and i am already feeling the results of it (500iu ed). Will run it for a total of 14 days this time.

Also, taking 1mg arimidex and 40mg nolvadex ed.

All's good.
    Hey Bro,
    Great reading and great information for everybody. I just want to add about the semen you mention when taking a dump. It is most likely prostate fluid and usually is indicative of an enlarged prostate. It is definately not normal for that to happen. You might want to get your prostate checked if you haven't in a while. Most likely it is nothing serious but I just wanted you to know you might want to keep an eye on it. Keep up the great work and you are giving us "older" guys confidence to keep working. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    Hey Bro,
    Great reading and great information for everybody. I just want to add about the semen you mention when taking a dump. It is most likely prostate fluid and usually is indicative of an enlarged prostate. It is definately not normal for that to happen. You might want to get your prostate checked if you haven't in a while. Most likely it is nothing serious but I just wanted you to know you might want to keep an eye on it. Keep up the great work and you are giving us "older" guys confidence to keep working. Take care.
    Thanks will check it out. It has since ceased.

The melanotan has been making me feel a bit nauseous at night, but the tan it really starting to kick in.

Bodyfat is melting away more quickly as well. Not much numbness in my fingertips today.

Seems like a ritual with all the things I am taking now. But nicely enough, no AAS.

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Kick ass thread. Im going to be trying some GH pretty soon. I will be 40 in a few months.. GRRRRRRRRRR

Hey Thunderin can you please post the details of your ECA stack. I'm thinking about trying something. I don't like using clen too much and I don't have much fat to lose so it's not worth the side affects. I'm guessing you get the MaHuang right from the health food store? I've read that it is actually a natural form of ephedrine.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information