Skills is offline Associate Member

PG-CL - New Super IGF?

Was wondering if anyone had used this yet. Read a few reviews on it and it looks pretty interesting. Here are a couple.

Fat loss is extreme... like DNP ... have lost 3lbs fat (that was like in 3 days)s..dieuretic effect pronounced..site growth incredible, but also systemic growth notable too. It will kill fat cells, and inhibit adipogenesis whilst on it My major concern about fat loss is I want to lose fat around the midsection and sides, and the gastric side effects are extreme-you can spend an hour on the toilet every time you inject Growth is notable, and has been commented on by 15 different people ! I have been on it for less than a week and it is extreme. I would market it to people as the fat killer, but dont advise them to inject around midsection as it will make them never touch the stuff again. It may be worth you selling them Meberevine to combat it. Im using a superclen a day- also, advise not to use ECA as the aspirin will counteract the prostaglandin activity. No doubt about it, it will kill fat and increase defintition on sites, but you cannot inject around midsection-But it is easily as strong as DNP but with added muscular benefits, and not juts local. If you need to, get people to mail me for cycle advise on how to use it-More than happy to help. I'll give you a brief outline of my experience with it, and when you purchase some, contact me again, and I'll help you with a cycle (training/injection) plan. "Protein synthesis - PGs are known to be regulators of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle. PGE2 and PGF2a being involved in protein breakdown and protein synthesis rates respectively. Stretch induced hypertrophy of skeletal muscle is in part regulated by prostaglandins. More on the role of PGs in protein synthesis in later sections. Adipogenesis - PGF2a directly inhibits adipogenesis. You should not be surprised to hear that yet another prostaglandin serves to induce adipogenesis," I dont know if youve read about??Arachidonic??acid being released from the muscle and being the start of protein synthesis, and frankly theres a lot of info here that we dont need to go into- if you want to get really in depth go onto:?

http://www.****morphosis.com/steroid...taglandins.htm

and have a look at the articles there, they are accurate for the most part. (The quote above is a cut and paste from it) You can trick your body into think it has been mechanically overloaded by using PG, which means growth like no other time. Ok- the basics: You come off steroids (you don't need them, your testicles will love you, and your muscles will be so pumped you will barely be able to move) This is the first benefit IMO as I have been on steroids for the last 10 years or so. You train a body part- then 3 days later ( at the beginning of your cycle) you inject into the site. You inject IM using an insulin pin. Its not that scary, in fact, it hurts less than using gear for reasons you'll see at the end of the mail. Instantly, the part swells up (As if youve been hit with an iron bar, you get a lump come up instantly- thats?prostaglandin's) Within 11 mins your body temp goes shooting up, comparable to DNP. Within 20 mins you'll need the toilet. Within an hour and a half, you'll be hungry as hell, and then its over- the half life is very short- some say 20 mins, this is purely academic- you use it 3 times a day and you will feel it all day. The body part stays swollen up, you lose body water stronger than a?diuretic, your body will change shape before your eyes. It is literally?unbelievable. You do this for the next 2-3 days, then train another body part, and do the same again. I am using clen and T3, HMG and nolvadex , and my striations are pre contest but I am getting 3000calories a day from chocolate. use the synthetic version PGCL as you need to inject less , When you first read the articles you think "hmmmm,....Im going to inject 1ml-3-6 times a day" and its quite off putting. First shot I did, I used a ml. I was in bed with DNP fever for the rest of the day.? I have fine tuned the dosage (I am 13 stone) and am using between a tenth, and a quarter of a 1ml insulin pin. 3 times a day, so thats less than 1ml a day so The cost is nothing, the results are noticable by everyone, any lagging bodypart you have will just explode- you can train light, and eat shit all day. It is the strongest drug I have ever used, and the most cost effective, and I've used a few!
    Dr. James. S. Daemon , www.synergy-solutions.org
    =========== Albeef =============
    This is a subjective post and you must recognize, as I do, that this is pretty much uncharted territory and no physician in his right mind would approve of these methods for determining PGCL's effect or safety in bodybuiding MEN. The literature on prostoglandins in bodybuilding is very limited. I was greatly helped by articles on ********** and ****morphosis. You will note in the literature reviews, that many times the dosing information is choppy and you are not sure exactly which prostoglandin the author may be referring to or which prostoglandin PGCL really is ( stronger or weaker ). There is a ton of vetinary information out there on the drug that is used to bring on heat and to induce labor in elephants, cattle, and pigs. But it is hard to find data on fat matabolism, muscle growth, and dosages in males.

THE DOSAGE: I found that 1/4cc is a nice volume to shoot into a muscle with an insulin syringe 29guage X 1/2 needle. You could use more or less volume, but becuase there may be a small bite to the injection, it is rather shallow injection, and there are more small nerves at shot locations then you are use to, 1/4cc feels about right. You clearly get the effects of the drug in what, appeared to me, to be like-manner as when I used 3/4cc. Besides, 1/4cc makes it easy to split up in dosages that are suggested for a 220lb male ( approximately 37mcg ). Now I usually get bacteriostatic water from the lab supply store to mix stuff with but I was lazy and I picked up Sterile Saline Eye Wash from the pharmacy section of the grocery store. IP has you buying distilled water and microwaving it, which is cheap and can be easily done. I just don't like gallon jugs as they quickly become breeding grounds for bugs. So I used sterile normal saline and you can use sterile water. Doesn't appear to matter although I am not an expert if you hadn't noticed, LOL. You have many ways to get 12 insulin syringes filled at 1/4 cc from 1 amp of powdered PGCL to give you a shot with approximately 40mcg of drug in it. I personally use a clean one ounce drink shot glass that has been submerged in ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 91% for 5 minutes and then air dried. With a sterile 3cc syringe draw up just over 3cc of solution. Break the top off the amp ( happy to report these Chinese glass amp tops break easily as they are supposed to ) and put 2 cc in the amp and allow powder to mix into solution. Then withdrawl everything out of amp with syringe and you should be left with a syringe that has just over 3 cc's PGCL solution in it. Shoot the 3cc's PGCL solution into the shot glass and draw up 12 insulin syringes with 1/4cc ( or ml) PGCL each. You now have 12 shots available from one 500mcg amp each. Each shot will have approximately 40 mcg's of PGCL which is the recommended dose ( as far as I can find ) of PGCL for a 220lb MALE.

STORAGE: I kept the amps and the readied syringes in a refrigerator. However, in reviewing the vetinary literature, I found that the drug in solution may be kept in a dark place at room temperature. Obviously, keeping the drug refrigerated for elephants in Africa would be a challenge.

SHOOTING PGCL: Well it takes a little getting used to as it did the first time you nailed yourself with a 1 1/2 inch 22 or 23 guage needle. It does have a small bite at first and it varies depending on the muscle region you are hitting as there are differences in where pain receptors are between shot locations. But the wost pain that ( which isn't very bad ) is the pain that you already know when you lay the needle close enough to a nerve that the solution volume exerts pressure and you feel alittle pain with inject. Thats why 1/4cc is a good shot volume as it isn't putting a whole lot of volume pressure out at the point of inject. About every 10th injection I did get a small ( dime-size ) bruise from needle/shot trauma. This was ususually associated with jerking the syringe around or repositioning the needle in the muscle. You will find the bicep an easier muscle to hit the the tricep, DUH!. But the bicep muscle bruses easilly in me. I never aspirate back, but everyone will tell you you should.

THE DOSING SCHEDULE: I am just going to tell you what I did. I based my inject sites, frequency, and the dosage on what little literature was available. BEAWARE::: It appears that I may be using well over twice the necessary amount of drug needed. I shot ( two 40 mcg. injects ) 2 - 3 times a day ( 4 - 6 total shots ) depending on whether I was working that day or not. On days that you are working you may have to scale back the shots, or not do them at all, as the need to use the bathroom in quick order is there everytime you inject. ON WORK DAY: I would do 1 shot at work at a time when I knew that 20 minutes to 1 -1/2 hours after I injected I could spend 1 - 3 ( 5 - 10 minutes breaks ) on the shitter stinking the place up. I would then shoot some time after dinner being a lttle sensitive to others in the house as far as smell and splatter ( if you know what I mean!! ). ON NON WORK DAYS: I would do 2 shots, 3 times a day at times that made sense as far as ingestion of food and availability of toilet. Now it is clearly a very fast acting drug and there is some literature from bodybuilders suggesting shooting 5 times a day as the anabolic effect maybe as short as only 2 hours. Maybe my 6 shots on NON WORK days should be spread out and limited to 5 shots total. But I am afraid the logistics, as far as toilet use, and other tolerance issues, make me comfortable with my shot schedule ( again that is ( 2 ) 40mcg shots, 3 times a day where they make sense )

THE SHOT PAIN/SORENESS: You will read about having 64 possible shot locations and the need to rotate the shots between locations and workout days. I am going to tell you my experience is different. I am 6 days into it and shooting only my biceps and triceps. I did shoot my chest once, my quads once and my calves once and the bowels moved about the same degree with each location. It maybe becuase I am actually hitting my system with 80 mcg with each inject session so proxcimity to the guty may be a mute point as the shits going to roll ( or slip out of you!! ) anyhow. I experience muscle soreness for about as long as the drug remains active which I would guesstimate at 1-3 hours. I have experienced nothing debilitating as far as muscle pain and I can inject the muscle over and over again. I can work the muscle moderately hard, get a great pump, without any consideration of wwhether I shot the muscle that day or not. Now your experience maybe different as I know from experience with shooting IP's oils forever it seems that while I rarely ever had sensitivity some guys would get tremendous adverse reactions at the injection site. DO YOU UNDERSTAND: That I shoot two shots into the identical area of the bilateral muscle with every shot episode. So during the 1 -3 sessions a day, I shoot one bicep or tri area and then try to shoot immediately the same area on the orther arm. Thats how i get 80mcg's of drug with every inject session.

WHAT ELSE AM I ON: I am on HRT and don't cycle anymore as I can't grow on cycles that include up to 2 grams of test a week. I am over 50 and my test levels are managed by a physician who uses lozenges to keep me at a level of someone about 30. You will never grow on HRT, but if you time it right sometime after 40 when your muscle mass starts to dwindle, get on it and you may blunt the muscle loss. How long??? we will find out!!! I also take armidex and procepia, but that is really it. Oh I am doing PWO slin and Maxy Waize just to augment the muscle fullness if I can. Only on workout days. I do 75mg -100 mg of ephedrin HCL preworkout and I have noticed a blunted effect of ephed rine since being on PGCL. I would say 30% less of a boost.--- NOTE PG will Block efect of ephe drin

THE SHOT LOCATIONS: Like I said above I am not rotating muscles beyond the two I have chosen to experiment on. My Biceps and my Triceps. I am only doing the lateral head of the triceps for reasons that will become obvious to you when you go to hitting the tricep muscle by yourself.

THE SIDE EFFECTS:

Your experience maybe different and my experiment may be dangerous for some MALES. In fact, IP is very concerned about the risks of dosing schedules as high as mine although I am very comfortable with the schedule and dosages I used for the reasons given in this report. However, if it can be shown to be equally effective when taken at lower dosages or frequencies then obviously this is preferred. AGAIN: This is pretty UNCHARTED TERRITORY and use this drug at YOUR OWN RISK and ONLY if you are a MAN! I would personally not use it if I was attempting to start a family now or in the near future. It is one thing to take the risk on for yourself, but I cannot see how you can in good conscience risk the health of your baby to-be.

THE SCARIEST EFFECT: Was on the first or second day of use when doing shrugs, on about the 4th set the area around my adam's apple started to tighten up. Now the first thought is that the airway could close down as with anaphalactic shock. I stopped the exercise and the sensation quickly subsided. That was the only time I experienced that feeling. PGCL is a smooth muscle constrictor and today I think I may have just triggered some smooth muscle in my neck or possibly lower windpipe to contract. Understanding it doesn't make it any safer, if your airway should close off, you won't be worrying about muscle size anymore.

NAUSEA: Truthfully, it was only the first day that I almost felt ( when the drug was peaking in my system, around 1 hour or so ) like vomiting. I didn't, it never got to the point of heaves. That 1st and 2nd day was one of fatique and a feeling of sickness mostly when the drug was peaking.

THE SHITTER: This is probably the biggest nuisance, but may also be one of the most beneficial aspects of the drug. You will need a bathroom for diarrhea 1 - 3 times within the 1st 20 min to 1 1/2 hours after injecting the dosages I used. The drug cuases spontaneous abortions in females through smooth muscle contractions. In men this drug causes you to spontaneously abort much of what you have in your GI track, as well as, your bladder through the same mechanism. It doesn't seem to get better, it happens everytime, and there were a couple times that I would have shit my pants if I did not have a toilet readily available. The good news is you develop a tolerance and it becomes a fairly easy thing to manage

BODYTEMP: You read about sweating and increase in body temperature when people are describing the effects when drug is peaking in your system. In my experience I had a consistent drop in body temperature 36.3- 36.9 degrees celcius when peaking ( at about 1 hour or when you are compelled to the bathroom ). Much of the day my hands and feet where cold and so it appears to me that I peripherally shut down due to vasoconstriction of blood vessels in my hands and feet. It may be a compensatory reaction to the sudden loss of water volume intravascularily through the massive shifting of water into the GI tract causing, near-explosive, diarrhea. Just speculation as is all of this report.

SITE PAIN / MUSCVLE SORENESS: As noted above: small bite with inject, soreness for me while drug levels were high and nothing that prevents me from working that muscle or re-hitting the site.

CRAMPING: Some cramping thats confined to the hands mostly every day once or twice that subsides. I attributed this to electrolyte loss from diarrhea and diuresis.

BRUISING: Like I said above, small, dime-size, bruises about every 10th inject from muscle trauma I speculate was cuased by me jerking the syringe and needle around.

THE RESULTS:

WEIGHT LOSS: In 5 days, I lossed 9 lbs. Much of this was water, but it was also significantly fat. Vascularity has been brought out by a reduction of the fat sheath on arms and legs. Belt size shortened about 1 inch.

ARM SIZE: In 5 days, approximately 1 inch, added to my Bicep/tricep measurement post workout of those muscles. About 18 to 19 inches with the muscle staying fuller throughout day. Come on,,, I am over 50, how big did you think I would be??? bigger than most!!

HORNYNESS: Some users of prostoglandins report increase in Libido. I would say mine was enhanced slightly, but this maybe more of a placebo effect. In younger men this effect maybe more pronounced or it may not have any effect on libido.

PURELY SPECULATION / BABBLING

What makes this drug so interesting for rapid weight loss is that you are emptying the gut periodically throughout the day and depriving the body of calories and electrolytes. However unlike caloric restrictive diets of say, less that 1000 calories a day, you are able to eat normally ( if not overeat ) and not suffer through the psychological pain of strict dieting. You may also prevent the re-setting of the metabolism that occurs when the body thinks you are depriving it. But I am convinced, that in addition to diuresis, the drug is causing food in the small intestine to not get fully absorbed, but be evacuated out of the body. Whether there is actually increased fat metabolism occuring ( the burning up or "killing" ) of fat cells one reads about from prostoglandins I can't tell. I do not see heat occuring which would lead me to believe that my metabolism was increased. I do see one of the most pain free and profound weight loss through diuresis and decreased nutritional absortion that I have ever experienced, or heard of. If you are a fighter trying to make weight, take 80 mcgs of PGCL, and within 2 hours you maybe as much as 5 pounds lighter. One gallon of water weighs 8 lbs and I didn't weigh it, LOL, but that first shot/shit was about 1 /2 gallon of pretty toxic stuff. I would certainly consider gatoraide/pedi-lite drinks throughout day if infact we agree there is a serious loss of electrolites ocurring. There is obvious muscle swelling due to inflamation of the muscle. How can this be anabolic?? It is fluid! It must be stretching fascia. But is it anymore stretching than if I was on 2 grams of test?? Time will tell. I have 5-6 more amps to do in my arms. What are the health consequenses in men?? Hell I don't know, but in rats given tons of the drug, it appears that any negative effect subsided with discontinuation of the drug. Tolerance issues: most people seem to tolerate and learn to manage the shitter, but it appears that 2 months is the maximum that people want to be a pincushion or to just manage the logistics associated with PGCL. My intuition tells me that I will do 8 amps into my Biceps and Tris and then take a break and evaluate the longer term effects. I think a 10amp package and 500mg of test a week will get you a 1-2 month bridging cycle between steroid use .

IN SUMMARY: I have done DNP and could not tolerate it beyond day two. It was probably the most frightening experience. DNP is nasty stuff and from my perspective the kind of stuff physiologically that if you show up in the ER with serious side effects, they aren't going to have a clue other thn ice packs as to how to treat you. In other words they are as apt to turn the negative effects up as much as turn them down. It doesn't surprise me that death occurs occaissionally with DNP use. I have used 700ius of HGH over a few months and while I did recognize fat loss, it came at a price.

Now this is very interesting stuff that I think warrants a try without more than base test, and without HGH. It is cool stuff in that you can painlessly diet and ( with a little site pain ) manipulate muscle size all within a matter of days.
    I do not know the muscle swelling that will occur in people with little or no muscle mass. I suspect that like steroids, there won't be much of a size increase without mass.

I am reporting all this after only 5 days or 2-3 amps 1mg - 1.5 mg PGCL. I will give you the full, blow to blow, through 5 more amps so that this is not just some great beginning followed up without an ending.

============Allbeef 2 updated======================================
    ---- Original Message ----- From: Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 5:01 PM >
    > Don't go ordering a ton of PGCL at this point. >
    > 1. My initial 1 inch on my arms is more like 1/2 inch now after working > arms. Whether age plays a factor in size growth ( or lack of growth ) I > don't know. > Muscles do seem hard. Still dumping everything in BI's &TRIS >
    > 2. I am still on it but I am switching to 2 inject sessions ( 4 syringes a > day with 40mcg each ) to spare the drug till I get more in. >
    > 3. The weight loss is pretty phenomenal and it is not all water. I am > down about 13 lbs. I can almost get 1 lb a day loss without the pain of > strict caloric restriction. I am eating clean though. > >

>The inflamation and soreness that is reported with PGF2a is not there > for me. I get minor sourness for 20 minutes, but nothing that prevents me > from working the muscle that day or reshooting the muscle 5 hours later. > So the inflamatory/swelling response has completely subsided after those > first few days. My upper body seems a little tight, but very hard to > really know if it is the drug. > > The weight loss is easy, it appears to be muscle sparing as I can't see > where there has been much of a drop in mass or strength which is something > that I would normally experience on a strict diet. This maybe the biggest > benefit. Unless younger guys get a bigger anabolic response. > profund, relatively painless, > muscle-sparing, weightloss. If they do 4 injects a day like I amdoing they > are looking at a 30 day experience which will change their bodies unlike > anything else short of DNP which is sick and dangerous. >
    > I am going to do it at least for another 21 days if we get more in so I > will keep track. I have another 10 days of 4 shots a day left from my 8 > amps. > > Allbeef

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with that man!

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    That sounds pretty good to me...

GonnaBeHuge is offline Junior Member
    This stuff was really popular about 2-3 years ago. I never got around to trying it, and didn't hear much more about it after that.

I heard some bros got really good results, but the shitting was the worst part! They said they got massive diarrhea following each shot, 2-5 times a day!!! F*ck that!

I can try and dig up some old info I had on it from 2002 or 2003... I'll let you know if I find it.

GBH

There was a really good post (much like yours, props on the good read BTW) a while back in the Educational forums by Red Baron or Ranger or someone, I can't remember exactly who posted it. From 2003 I think it was. I wonder if its still there.

PGF-2a is great

There is a lot of good info on it in that post. Enjoy

hocoathlete is offline Associate Member
    hey GonnaBeHuge, I think your talking about PGF2a,

PGCL is like a analogue of PGF2a and supposed to be 20x stronger per ml.

theres not any really good logs on it, but i bought two amps and should be here within 2 days so around wensday or so,ill start a log and maybe get some before/after pics

if you all would like.

Ahh, my bad. Didn't catch that.

That'd be cool if you start a log. I am interested in this as well.

Here's the promo for it.

WARNING : PGCL not to be used by pregnant nore before/during training

PGCL remove water and bloat from your steroid cycle , it give you pump like IGF , melts fat like DNP , 1000x stronger then PGF2 on per mg basis with less side effects and its not a controlled drug either .. , guys who used it with deca or test reported huge pumps so its seems to be very synergic with deca.

Looking forward to reading your log, mine won't be here until next week.

Best, Skills

yeah, well mine wil lcome in this week, but i dunno about my slin pins, im sure those will be in soon too though

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    yeah, well mine wil lcome in this week, but i dunno about my slin pins, im sure those will be in soon too though
    WOW...you guys NEED to do logs! I did PGF2a before and was extremely lean. When I stopped, I became very bloated. It has an extreme diuretic effect, but there was definite fat loss as well. I had veins I've never seen before. Pretty incredible stuff.

I'm sure the PGCL will be even more profound.

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4life
    WOW...you guys NEED to do logs! I did PGF2a before and was extremely lean. When I stopped, I became very bloated. It has an extreme diuretic effect, but there was definite fat loss as well. I had veins I've never seen before. Pretty incredible stuff.

I'm sure the PGCL will be even more profound.

I plan on keeping a log bro!

I think I read your log, you used it as a trandermal right?

i plan on doing subcutaneous injections on chest, love handles, and abs.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    I've heard about it...heard its really cheap as well....no information though...

ahh sry guys but the guy I was buying mien from said hes not gonna sell it because he said its dangerous as hell!

lol so im getting my money refunded and i got like 40 slin pins for no reason lmao. anyone wanna buy? lol

RobbieG is offline Member
    ahh sry guys but the guy I was buying mien from said hes not gonna sell it because he said its dangerous as hell!

lol so im getting my money refunded and i got like 40 slin pins for no reason lmao. anyone wanna buy? lol
    I think I just saw some feathers there..

...chicken

j/k !

Got mine and been taking it twice a day for the past 4 days. First time made me a little sick but subsequent doses have been very mild with regards to sides. Too early to say anything meaningful. Will update in a week or so.

lol, no, no chicken, sriously though, he wouldnt send it, but i did get my money back.

i think i might just stick to DNP ! il ltry pgcl later on

lol, no, no chicken, sriously though, he wouldnt send it, but i did get my money back.

i think i might just stick to DNP! il ltry pgcl later on

I actually would like to use it, try it atleast .. for my thigh and stomach.

but who cares

This stuff is starting to work pretty well. I have veins popping up all over my shoulders, stomache, waiste and legs. Pretty good and only 5 days in. I am drinking 4 litres of water a day but it seems to be stripping me of water weight. I am down about a kilo on the scales but I am starting to look real lean. It's a real nice look.

skills.

feedback man, give me something here..

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    Update Skills

I only used it for about 8 days and then stopped. I stopped due to passing of blood. Lots of it and it took a week to stop. My friend that was also taking got the effect but to a much lesser extent and continued on for 2 weeks at 2 and 3 injections a day. We suspect that due to the dumping of the GI tract that acid may go places where it is not welcome causing the bleeding. I believe that it may be only safe to take this on an empty stomach. I am cutting again from tomorrow and I am going to try again but will be stopping for good if I start to bleed again.

So far as it working, my limited results were fairly encouraging, I lost around 3 kilos which I believe was water weight but I can definitely lost some fat as well. I also experienced great pumps at injecting sites esp the shoulders..... looked great....looked like someone else . So far as any muscle gains I did not notice any. I have been off it a few weeks now and went and got at dexa scan last week and am at 13% bf. I have all my measurements and I am going to go on an all out cut for three weeks and will update here at the end of it after I get another dexa scan.

My friends results were bloody great. He lost two inches off his waiste and his abs were coming through. He was hoping for a bit more of a result on his gyno but nonething to speak of so far. He was visiting from Canada so I will have to follow him up to see how he is going soon.
    Last edited by Skills; 05-05-2007 at 07:51 AM.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah man! This stuff is exciting! Can you give us more details about the bleeding? Was it blood in the stool or just plain blood coming out of your ass?

sdstacker is offline New Member
    I just finished 70 mcg per day for 2 weeks. It worked ok. I will not be repeating this again. I think I can get the same results with agrressive diet and cardio... without crapping all the time. I would never compare its fat burning ability with dnp - its not even close. I also wouldn't says its all that anabolic . I think people see dramatic results quickly just do to dehydration, and take this to be actual fat loss. I also suspect that since its a bronchioconstrictor, it causes you to be more vasular by simply constricting the small blood vessels deep with your muslcles (and body) which forces more blood to the larger veins just under your skin, giving you the apprearence of less fat/increased vascularity (this last bit is my personal theory).

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    this stuff may be worth it just to negate the effect of "cheat meals" or diet mistakes. get weak and binge for an hour - take a shot, and now you're bigger and leaner instead of just fatter.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    this stuff may be worth it just to negate the effect of "cheat meals" or diet mistakes. get weak and binge for an hour - take a shot, and now you're bigger and leaner instead of just fatter.
    I agree. But it's gonna hurt. PGCL kills me with a semi-empty stomach. I can't imagine a binge loaded stomach.

sdstacker is offline New Member
    I binged twice while taking pgcl. While it does make for a wonderful crutch while you are actually binging (since you think to yourself that this giant italian meal will be no problem since you're just gonna double the dose of this evenings pgcl injection), it made the night after the binge so aweful that you won't binge again! It caused me such bad indigestion that it took until 4 am to get to sleep. Constantly sitting upright to get the food out of your throat and back down into your stomache. Its not worth it....

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Good Stuff !!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i think this shyt is awesome. I lost 3 lbs in 2 days..cant wait to see myself in another 5 days..matter of fact..im going to shoot right now !!!!!!!!!!!! yep..at 1:00 am in the morning.

Thread Information