DaveB12 is offline New Member

Finally ready to get some IGF-1...

I'm set on my diet, training plan, injections, and all that, but I'm still nervous that I'm going to somehow mess up the re-constitution. I've also become confused by the fact that I've now got a choice of two different things I can order.

Here are the choices (I haven't placed the order yet):

10 vials - 100mcg per vial, Bacteriostatic Water provided for Reconstitution
    or
    1mg vial, includes a vial of Acetic Acid for Reconstitution

If I use AA I will also need to get some NaCl to add as well, right? Is there an advantage to having 10 vials instead of the one?

I've seen a lot of incomplete or poorly written posts about how to do the reconstitution, does anyone have a link to a really complete step-by-step listing? I'm probably being paranoid but I haven't done this before and just want to be 100% sure.

Thanks guys...

-Dave

Oh, and since I'm new, by way of introduction here's some basic info about me:

27 years old, training since high school. I fluctuate between 205-210 pounds right now and carry maybe 12% bodyfat. I lift primarily for strength but obviously eat to make size gains along the way. I've never done a steroid cycle but would like to sometime in the next year or so. For now, my goal for the IGF-1 is to simply try it out, see how I react to it, and hope to gain a bit of size without fat coming with it. Also, I'm thinking that the new cell growth will be nice to get started now and can add to a cycle later. Finally, it should have the nice benefit of getting me used to stabbing myself all over the place with needles so I won't have issues with it later.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    if you are odering from ARR (top right banner) then it comes with its own dilutent. I can reccomend there IGF as I use myself.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    BW water used for reconstitution?

The one that comes with AA is in 1mL solution b/c it will remain stable for a much longer time in the AA .vs. the BW.

PB is correct. If you order from AR you will be supplied with everything.

I'd recommend LR3 that is reconstituted in either BA or AA. Can't go wrong with the 100mcg vials but you better be using a high dose if you're reconstituting it in BW.

I got the 1ml with AA. Didn't order from AR cause a friend locally had extra. So now I just need something to mix it with to ease the sting from the AA? Or is that unnecessary?

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB12
    I got the 1ml with AA. Didn't order from AR cause a friend locally had extra. So now I just need something to mix it with to ease the sting from the AA? Or is that unnecessary?
    It hurts but it doesn't hurt that much!

So now I just need something to mix it with to ease the sting from the AA? Or is that unnecessary?
    Get some SC. Not only will it help with the Pain but it will also help with whatever necrotic issues the AA may cause.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Get some SC. Not only will it help with the Pain but it will also help with whatever necrotic issues the AA may cause.

Please elaborate Jay!

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    Just pin it like it is. It will sting for a few seconds but goes away, no biggie.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    Yes please elaborate

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Please elaborate Jay!
    Injecting just the LR3 in the acidic solution can damage valuable muscle tissue. That is why you see people advocating the use of BW with BA and SC with AA.

I remember the first couple runs I had with LR3 and injected just the LR3 dissolved in the acidic solution. There was a bit of a sting and sometimes minor bruises. After reading some more and luckily getting in touch with the right people at Gropep, they too advocated the use of adding a dilutent to the mixture.

I've found some literature that claims that such an acidic solution being injected into muscle tissue can damaage it. When I have some more time I'll try to find it. Gropep had little info on it and I actually found some better info on other sites.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Injecting just the LR3 in the acidic solution can damage valuable muscle tissue. That is why you see people advocating the use of BW with BA and SC with AA.

I remember the first couple runs I had with LR3 and injected just the LR3 dissolved in the acidic solution. There was a bit of a sting and sometimes minor bruises. After reading some more and luckily getting in touch with the right people at Gropep, they too advocated the use of adding a dilutent to the mixture.

I've found some literature that claims that such an acidic solution being injected into muscle tissue can damaage it. When I have some more time I'll try to find it. Gropep had little info on it and I actually found some better info on other sites.
    Great info.

Thanks Jay, good heads up, I thought the added BW was just to reduce the pain and I have been tou***ng it out! - Little did I know I might be harming my precious muscle tissue!

OK well it can't hurt to dilute it. So the next question, how much do you add?

(I'm assuming I can go get this stuff over the counter, right?)

OK I've got the IGF and the AA and mixed that together, but I haven't had any luck finding SC anywhere. Unless I can just use the saline solution contact wearers use, which just doesn't sound right. Is there somewhere I can get just the SC by itself? (A-R-R seems to be down right now so I can't check that myself.)

I'm hoping to start taking this on monday when I get back from a trip.

FasterPussyCat is offline Female Member
    I know that BW = bacteriostatic water
    &
    AA = Acetic Acid

but what does BA & SC stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by FasterPussyCat
    I know that BW = bacteriostatic water
    &
    AA = Acetic Acid

but what does BA & SC stand for?
    Benzyl Alcohol & Sodium Chloride