bo4d4 is offline New Member

Question 1st HGH cycle advice! HELP!

This is my first HGH Cycle and i have been on for 1 month taking 1iu a day. I recently found that 1iu will do nothing. I have 400 iu's on hand now and need advice on how i should take them.
    How many a day?

When in the morning evening or what?

I am also running test 250 every five days.

Please help i want to get the most out of the 400 iu's i have.

Thanks Bryan

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Bryan

What are you goals?

Are you currently on steroids ?
    some back ground will help..

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah how old are you. My first time around I was about 34 and got alot of fat loss with 2iu's.

Goals

Well my goal really is to be as big and as lean as possible... i am not a body builder but i want to look like one. I am very serious about my training and my diet. I am currently taking 1 iu. a day for the last month and 1cc test 250 every five days for the last month.... i juts need to figure out how i am going to take the next 400 iu's.

Also can you help me out on my diet when im on the growth... i really want to do this right.

thanks
    bryan

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Yeah how old are you. My first time around I was about 34 and got alot of fat loss with 2iu's.
    i am 25..... and currently taking 1iu. a day for last month and 1cc test every fove days.

1iu isn't gonna get you any muscle growth. Maybe a little fat loss but at 25 it may not benefit you at all. You need 4-6 iu's to start seeing real results.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    1iu isn't gonna get you any muscle growth. Maybe a little fat loss but at 25 it may not benefit you at all. You need 4-6 iu's to start seeing real results.
    so are you suggesting that i take my 400iu's and go 4 a day off top?? if so how long do i do that? and why do you say GH doesnt work as good on younger people?

Because at 25 your body is producing more natural Gh than someone my age. If your going to run it up to 4 iu's do it gradually. Some people can't take the sides.
    Read this. Everything you need to know about GH.
    My Guide to HGH for anyone interested
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 04-16-2007 at 10:55 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    muscle growth you will need at least 6-10 iu ed mate,4iu will only give you fat loss.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    If you trying to be lean 4 iu is about right. but dont start right away with 4 or else side's will kill you. start will 2 and gradually move up

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    If you trying to be lean 4 iu is about right. but dont start right away with 4 or else side's will kill you. start will 2 and gradually move up
    How do you suggest i do that... i was thinking i month with 2 iu. then uping to 3iu. for the rest.... and how should i take the three... am pm??

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    RED BARRON"
    Weeks 1-4 = HGH 2 IU’s one injection
    Week 5 = HGH 2.5 IU’s one injection
    Week 6 = HGH 3.0 IU’s split into two injections of 1.5 IU’s each
    Week 7 = HGH 3.5 IU’s split into two injections of 1.75 IU’s each
    Week 8= HGH 4.0 IU's split into two injections of 2.00 IU each

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bo4d4
    Well my goal really is to be as big and as lean as possible... i am not a body builder but i want to look like one. I am very serious about my training and my diet. I am currently taking 1 iu. a day for the last month and 1cc test 250 every five days for the last month.... i juts need to figure out how i am going to take the next 400 iu's.

Also can you help me out on my diet when im on the growth... i really want to do this right.

thanks
    bryan
    lol u are no bodybuilder but u do want to look like one? do u train like a bodybuilder or eat like one? otherwise my friend, I have bad news for u: no juice will make u look like one.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    lol u are no bodybuilder but u do want to look like one? do u train like a bodybuilder or eat like one? otherwise my friend, I have bad news for u: no juice will make u look like one.
    ha........ yah that means i have never competed but i do like the body builder look some people do not. And i have never trained with a body builder... atleast one that i think is worth shit so i dont know whats the difference in what they do and what i do. I take my diet and training very seriously. I know that the drugs are great but without proper training and diet they are Nothing. Dont get me confused with some asshole that thinks there gonna take some juice and be jacked i know better.

Thread Information