Thread: Help Please

HomesliceYEA is offline Junior Member

Help Please

When I was reconstituting my IGF in AA, I tried to push the plunger slowly into the vial of lyophillized IGF, but it went fast for the first .3 mL or so and sprayed directly onto the powder, which I know everyone says NOT TO DO. Did I just ruin my IGF? It definitely hit the powder directly. I shot it last night PWO 50 mcg, felt nothing, but it's IGF so obviously that doesnt mean anything. Also, my fridge was too cold I think and i had it in there for like 30 mins and the outside of the vial started to frost--no freezing inside or anything.

Anyway, I'm just nervous that i ****ed up my igf, especially by spraying it directly when I first pushed the plunger. ugh, this is annoying. Any thoughts?

anyone?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    I would say its probably alright and worst case a little amount is damaged(I doubt).

Just take it as a learning experience and still use the IGF.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    no one can tell you for sure bro...any advice would be purely speculation

i'de say shoot about 80mcg, maybe without any carbs, and see if you start feel light headed...

but if i were to just guess, i'de say you should probably be ok it not having completely damaged the peptide

I shot 60 yesterday and didn't feel lightheaded, but I was pretty sleepy today and got tired after every meal.

how long does IGF LR3 last when mixed with both AA and NaCl? Can it be out of the fridge for 1-2 hours?

Don't take a chance and always leave it refrigerated.

I have heard so many opinions....so I would just stay on the safe side.

Took 50 mcg today pwo and waited 30 mins before eating anything. Didn't get light-headed or anything. Isn't that supposed to happen? Is there any way to know for sure if it's underdosed? And if so, should I dose normally at 50 mcg or bump it up?

Quote Originally Posted by HomesliceYEA
    Took 50 mcg today pwo and waited 30 mins before eating anything. Didn't get light-headed or anything. Isn't that supposed to happen? Is there any way to know for sure if it's underdosed? And if so, should I dose normally at 50 mcg or bump it up?

If this is your first run...just stay at 50mcg.

As far as sides go with regard to hypo..yes you would feel that if you had not ate in a while and did not after you injected.

Are you sure your source is giving you legit IGF?

yes it's legit, but remember I said I squirted it with like .3-.4 ml of AA, so that's why I am worried I damaged it and I am not getting the full dose. I took 60 mcg on weds after legs. Definitely felt more lethargic than usual, especially after my meals the next day, but no light headedness within 30 mins post injection or anything. So, maybe small side effects, but I would think at 60 mcg I would feel more obvious sides. What do you guys think?

yes it's legit, but remember I said I squirted it with like .3-.4 ml of AA, so that's why I am worried I damaged it and I am not getting the full dose. I took 60 mcg on weds after legs. Definitely felt more lethargic than usual, especially after my meals the next day, but no light headedness within 30 mins post injection or anything. So, maybe small side effects, but I would think at 60 mcg I would feel more obvious sides. What do you guys think?

Ok..if you want to test your IGF...then shoot something like 100 or 120mcg and don't eat for 2 hours befor or after.

If you don't feel light headed or Hypo..then its probably no good IGF.

Question:

I have always been trained that when injecting AAS you should pull the plunger back first to where you want to fill and then inject into the vial and slowly push the air in and then pull back to where you want it. That is supposed to keep the pressure balance correct. Otherwise you're pulling liquid out and nothing is replacing it. So my question is, should you do this with IGF vials as well? I have been doing it, but it just came to me that it may damage the peptide to inject air. Given I slowly inject it, but nonetheless, what is the concensus?

took 60 mcg today PWO and didn't eat any carbs for 45 mins after and no light headedness or anything. When is IGF the most unstable, before being reconstituted or after? Some people say you can abuse it much more once it's in AA. I am afraid I have badly damaged this IGF because I am not really noticing pumps and I don't go hypo at all or any low blood sugar. Is there any other way to tell if it's working? Should I just order another kit from my supplier and not **** it up this time? lol

took 60 mcg today PWO and didn't eat any carbs for 45 mins after and no light headedness or anything. When is IGF the most unstable, before being reconstituted or after? Some people say you can abuse it much more once it's in AA. I am afraid I have badly damaged this IGF because I am not really noticing pumps and I don't go hypo at all or any low blood sugar. Is there any other way to tell if it's working? Should I just order another kit from my supplier and not **** it up this time? lol

When you get to 25 posts..pm me...as I can't pm you because you only have 8 posts.

can't you just tell me on public forum? lol. Do you go on any other boards...I can PM you on professionalmuscle

Also, in addition to someone answering my above question, does IGF make you piss a ton??

bump

..I highly doubt you damaged it to begin with..and all i can say is..I know there is a lot of fake IGF going around out there and no there is no other way you can test your IGF except what I mentioned earlier.

i am 100% sure it's not fake. I can't post sources on here I think, but it's from a legit research chem site that many people have spoken favorably about. I am just not clear about why you are so sure it wasn't damaged when reconstituted. I don't mean to be annoying, but are you just speculating or do you have a reason why you say it wasn't damaged? I only say this because other people have said that and they haven't given me any reason. However, some people told me I have definitely damaged it and cited it's fragile nature prior/during reconstitution.

i am 100% sure it's not fake. I can't post sources on here I think, but it's from a legit research chem site that many people have spoken favorably about. I am just not clear about why you are so sure it wasn't damaged when reconstituted. I don't mean to be annoying, but are you just speculating or do you have a reason why you say it wasn't damaged? I only say this because other people have said that and they haven't given me any reason. However, some people told me I have definitely damaged it and cited it's fragile nature prior/during reconstitution.

Like I said earlier...pm me when you get to twentyfive post bro.

Hey

I am at 26 posts but it won't let me pm you. hmm?

I am at 26 posts but it won't let me pm you. hmm?

I believe you have to activate the option in your control panel ujnder "edit options" for "messaging controls". Try that becasue I see you have 26 posts now.

I looked and don't see anything there about messaging controls that has to do with private messages. =[

Thread Information