Yaz Villanueva is offline New Member

Question How do I get the most out of HGH, Slin and T3 or T4

I've been running HGH for more than a coupla months now. My dosage schedule is 7am, 2pm and post workout. My workout schedule is between 4pm and 7pm. Susta 2x a week. I recently added insulin to my cycle -- 8iu post workout. Should I take my last dose of HGH together with the slin? I've been reading conflicting opinions about this -- some say it's counter-productive to take them together. I've also been considering using T3 or T4. Again, my research has produced conflicting reports -- that T4 and insulin taken together is counter-productive. That T3 is better than T4, T4 is better than T3. HELP!!! Would appreciate a bit of clarity. I'd like to get the most out of the gear I'm using.
    Last edited by Yaz Villanueva; 04-28-2007 at 08:54 PM. Reason: change title

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    Great questions. I hope some informed bro's answer. I'm running HGH, Test, Deca , just started slin and T3, tren in 3 weeks, and masteron in 6 weeks. Interested in these questions too.

burlyguy66 is offline New Member

Bump

Also, how would a T4/T3 combo work with GH and insulin ?

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    According to one of the stickies at the top of this section, you shoult take T4 with GH. It has something to do with the fact that T4 is converted into T3 by the body and your body needs that conversion process to raise IGF levels. If you just took T3 then your body doesnt go through the conversion process(some deodinase enzyme is created I think) and it goes into a negative feedback loop(bad) defends itself from too much T3. I know thats half-ass, but it is the general concept. I will try to find the link.

Fixr is offline Associate Member

Thanks for the great link Fixr, appreciate it. I'm still waiting for more answers to my questions regarding running insulin , GH and T4 and test together. They say it's one of the best combo but a lot of the research I've done contradicts this, saying its counter-productive.

To all the better informed bros out there...help us please!

GoingPro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz Villanueva
    Thanks for the great link Fixr, appreciate it. I'm still waiting for more answers to my questions regarding running insulin , GH and T4 and test together. They say it's one of the best combo but a lot of the research I've done contradicts this, saying its counter-productive.

To all the better informed bros out there...help us please!
    I'm currently a guinea pig and will let you know in my log. My T4 should arrive in a week. Till then I'm running T3 with my GH, slin, test and deca .

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    If you are taking the Slin PWO with carbs take the GH then too as GH blunts insulin response and this is an easy way round the problem. They are also synergystic with each other.

Thanks for the added info. Will keep an eye on your logs GoingPro, PerfectBeast. Hope there will be more input from the more learned and experienced members in the forum. Have to admit am still confused by all the information available on the boards -- they sometimes contradict each other when put all together -- GH, TEST, T4, SLIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz Villanueva
    Have to admit am still confused by all the information available on the boards -- they sometimes contradict each other when put all together -- GH, TEST, T4, SLIN.
    Sites are better than boards, usually. What I'm saying is that you're probably better off reading the main page of a site, specifically the aricles and sections of the site (but not actually in the forums); forums are ok if you want a specific question answered that you can't figure out from the information on the home page, but for the most part, the information on them is basically what you said...contradictory (at best).

Thread Information