Bone grower? HgH

I realy been considering geting some hgh. Pritty much all my joints and tendons hurt alot from lifting and the pain seems to be geting worse and worse. Im pritty sure it cause of the amount of weight I have put on in the last 3 years(170--230lbs)and because Im lifting a shitload more than I use to. I have always been tall with very small joints. 6'1'' 13%BF 230lbs 23years old and 4cycles all in the last 2 years.

Now that I can afford I want to start running HGH and I dont realy think I will stop for a year or two or maby never.(My dream is to turn pro before Im 30). what dose should I start out at and how long a duration before I increase the IU's?
    I have read alot on this subject just wondering what the pro's hav to say. All info is greatly acepted. THANK YOU.

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666
    I realy been considering geting some hgh. Pritty much all my joints and tendons hurt alot from lifting and the pain seems to be geting worse and worse.
    GH never alleviated any joint pain for me.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    GH never alleviated any joint pain for me.
    How long have you been on it and how many iu's?

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    yeah actually...im finding out it doesnt really do what all the HGH rejuvination crap says it does...my joints hurt more, im more tired etc. prolactin maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    yeah actually...im finding out it doesnt really do what all the HGH rejuvination crap says it does...my joints hurt more, im more tired etc. prolactin maybe?
    How long hav you been taking it and at what dose?

Please let me no what lenght and dose you have been takeing to come to a conclustion. Other wise your info is worthless.

dale is offline Associate Member
    Please let me no what lenght and dose you have been takeing to come to a conclustion. Other wise your info is worthless.
    hey crazy...deca made my pain go away. i have a friend that had a f'd up shoulder and about 2-3 weeks into his first cycle (test cyp+deca) he was having no pain. and 2 years after that cycle he still has'nt had any problems.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, deca did wonders for my shoulder and it was pretty bad at the time, broken scapula, broken collarbone, metal plates and screws holding it all together.

I'm gonna get on some growth real soon as well, maybe even run a cycle with some deca in it. Gotta say I was super impressed with that stuff.

I did some deca but never really noticed that my joints felt any diffrent. my back completly quit hurting though.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    GH causes my joints to hurt. I run 6ius a day at the moment. Will be up to 10 in another month or so. Been on for 3 months. Honestly bro, I think I'd hold off on GH just yet. You're still fairly young and you still have a lot to gain on just aas alone.

thunderin is offline Member
    Here's my thread:
    2007-08 HGH Cycle 10iu's

thanks alot man.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If you want to actually grow from GH and I mean add muscle mass you need at least 5IU every day. Some experience more growth spliting up their weekly dosage into 3 injections per week. so if you usually use 40IU of GH per week you would hit 13 and some change 3 times per week.

if you use 40iu in a week isnt ther only 60iu left? it will only last you a little over 2 weeks Right?

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    if you use 40iu in a week isnt ther only 60iu left? it will only last you a little over 2 weeks Right?
    yep, it's expensive and you need to run it for at least 12 week's.

do most of you guys get large amount all at once?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    If your not ready to run Gh for 6 months or more your just not ready. The price usually drops over 500iu's so obviously it's in your best interest to buy larger amounts. I get anywhere from 200-500iu's at a time. Shipping is always a killer. Why spend 40-50 bucks on shipping for 100iu's?

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    If your not ready to run Gh for 6 months or more your just not ready. The price usually drops over 500iu's so obviously it's in your best interest to buy larger amounts. I get anywhere from 200-500iu's at a time. Shipping is always a killer. Why spend 40-50 bucks on shipping for 100iu's?
    Oh no man you got me all wrong ha ha. I plan On buying anywhere from a year to 3 year supply with my average of 5iu a day! Im Just reading, learning and asking as many Q'S as I can before I spend that kind of money.Like I said Im taking my bodybuilding to the top if posible.

Well the problem with that is you may decide you don't like the GH you chose and maybe you'll want to run something different. There's so many choices now. ***ending on your dosage 500iu's should be good enough to tell if your money was well spent. I switched from Jintropin to try the cheaper generics. So far the sides are there but I won't know for a couple more months if they were worth the money I saved.

Well the problem with that is you may decide you don't like the GH you chose and maybe you'll want to run something different. There's so many choices now. ***ending on your dosage 500iu's should be good enough to tell if your money was well spent. I switched from Jintropin to try the cheaper generics. So far the sides are there but I won't know for a couple more months if they were worth the money I saved.

as of right no I got no chocies. so Im still learning. keep me posted of what you think of the cheaper stuff! Thanks bro

musclemd is offline New Member
    Great source of info- thanks

Thread Information