n2ojones is offline Junior Member

Swelling: allergic to HGH???

Wow.....

I have been using prescribed (Somatropin) HGH for about 2 months now. I realise this is a short period but I am seeing zero positives thus far.

In all fairness, I hurt my neck and have not (cannot) worked out for 5 weeks. My diet is incredibly clean but I have gained close to 20 pounds of fat during this downtime!!!! At 47, it will be hard to get back off.

Here's what's worse...my forearms, hands ankles and feet are swelling like crazy....I can't even wear my watch which use to be loose and my ankles look like I have elephantitas...this is nuts.

Anyone else experience such sides?

Oh, BTW...I am also taking:

Test (cream) @2-3 mls per day

HCG when needed

Armour thyroid 400mg per day

The HGH, I take one vial of 6mg
    and make 9-10 syringes out of it. It is expensive so I cannot use more than 3 bottles per month.

Anyone have any helpful info or suggestions??? Thanks so much. I'm freaking out.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I'm assuming there are 18iu per vial, so you are taking about 2iu with each injection. That's a low dosage if that's what you are taking. There is a post by benches505 where he suggests taking 3 multivitamins a day to relieve common hgh sides. Give that a try and see what happens, it can't hurt.

These are common sides, you aren't allergic to a hormone that is produced by your own body.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    They test could be making you retain water

n2ojones is offline Junior Member
    You are correct, Gingko' 18 IUs per bottle. Yep, just 2 IUs per dose. I would like to double that but then we are talking close to a G per month ( I hope talking about the price is OK as I get it from a pharmacy). In your opinon..is it even worth me taking at this dosage? Thanks for your reply.

Frankie, Thanks for that information. I thought about the test causing h2o retention, but dismissed the thought becuz I have been on the test, with favorable results and little retention for most of this year. This just started days ago but maybe it is the test.

My biggest fear is that this neck injury is somehow the culprit. I have incredible pain in my left arm and that side (arm and foot) seems to be more swollen than the other. Apparently I have 4 very bad discs crushing a nerve. The doctors here (in Hawaii) are a combination of worthless and clueless. i see a surgeon on Monday.

Any and all thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Like I said, I am FREAKING OUT! Thanks again for your replies, guys.

Thread Information