pfgyms is offline Junior Member

HGH Only Cycle. What should I expect?

I have 200iu's of blue tops and looking to shed my fat and put on lean muscle. I have run anabolics before but want to run this without. Can you help me with how many iu's I would need to see great results in the shortest amount of time safely? What results should I expect?

Thanks guys!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What results you will get is something nobody can tell you as results vary from person to person. However, even though lower doses of GH are required for fat loss purposes you will still need more than 200IU. Perhaps a few more kits would get the job done.

Speaking of doses, most will use about 2 - 3IU p/day to shed fat. But this doesn't necessaraly apply for everyone as things like your age play a huge role in how much you take and plus everyone reacts differently as well.

Shortest amount of time to cycle and get results? This will be a hard one to crack. I personally wouldn't run GH for any less than 4 months, but that's just me. Apparently you see results at week 8 - 12 though. Perhaps someone else could state their opinion regarding this. I think 6 months of GH would be good, but if you can go for longer than do so.

-Gear

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    Gear has it right.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've done hGH 3 times (5-6 months each, 4-6 ius/day) and from those experiences I can attest that you need atleast 5-6 months to see anything remotely satisfactory. Furthermore, going for that long is friggin EXPENSIVE and drained my wallet completely... So, IMHO, Unless you're 35+ and your gh is diminishing, I would ditch the gh and invest instead in IGF-LR3, which I've done twice with the last two PCTs and kept all of my cycle gains while prepping my body to explode when the next cycle came around (it's all the new muscle cells i would think).

cheers
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 06-06-2007 at 03:44 AM.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    read my log in the over 30 section. I have been posting my GH only cycle since day one.

Thread Information