Thread: Igf-1 and diet

kburek is offline Junior Member

Igf-1 and diet

My questin is what is the minimum grams per kg of your body weight to see the results while on Igf-1 Lr3 cycle?For example if I eat 3g/kg of body weight is it smply not enough to see the results?
    I'm asking you guys because many says that Igf-1 without a serious diet ( at least 4g of protein per kg of body weight) it's worthless.DO you guys eat so much protein every day or just on injection days?
    In my case Igf-1 lr3 unfortunatelly didn't help me reduce body fat.HGH was a lot better to do that,but as I said my main purpose of igf-1 lr3 cycle is hyperplasia.I'm just not sure if I will achieve that with for example 3g/kg diet regime.

anyone?I'm sure many of you guys has opinion on this subject

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    i take in close to 4g per kg everyday regardless

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    there has been alot of debate on this subject...it depends what your goals are. if your trying to lean up eating 5k calories a day isnt going to help imo. the biggest thing is keeping your protein up while on this...me personally will be doing low carb and seeing how well i respond to it.good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    there has been alot of debate on this subject...it depends what your goals are. if your trying to lean up eating 5k calories a day isnt going to help imo. the biggest thing is keeping your protein up while on this...me personally will be doing low carb and seeing how well i respond to it.good luck.
    My main aim is to cause hiperlasia thanks to use of Igf-1 and combine that with test.to make them grow and mature faster.But I also read that high protein diet is good to make body fat percentage lower.

Thread Information