Thread: Some advice

johnny juice is offline Junior Member

Some advice

Here is my problem i been using gh for a couple months worked my way up to 5iu a day. Now my question is lately i have been very tired not to the point where i ant to fall asleep anywhere but its really hard to get out of bed in the morning. So i been doing some reading and could me switching to 10iu eod solve my problem or atleast help it. Also a friend of mine who is a bodybuilder said after 5iu a day you need to use insulin for your gh to be effective so now i dont know what to do. Ive been hearing alot about using gh eod and any help would be well appreciated

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Are you taking t3- or t-4? This is a common side efect, usually just last me less the 3 weeks.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

no i am not takeing t3 could that be my problem. Im kinda nervous about that because i heard it could mess up your thiroid is that true and if i were to take it what would be a good dose

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    im sure gear will hop on here any minute now but an effective dose is 12.5 mcg per day, gear has said he has run it for months at a time with no ill side effects, some take up to 25mcg a day because it comes in different forms from pills to liquid and the liquid being harder to break up into doses. Anyway, if you need more info try and get a hold of him about that im sure he could help you out

anyone else please

i would get some t3 like the others said, gear told me 12.5-25mcg a day like jack said

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry guys, totally missed this thread.

Changing dosing protocol can certainly change the level of side effects, however changing doesn't always mean "lowering", so switching from ED to EOD may very well make you even more tired. You won't know till you try.

I don't think you will get an answer for this because some will say they get major sides from running GH the way you do, and some will say they get no sides at all. The fact that we all react differently makes it even harder for us to decide best way of cycling HGH.

As for insulin and HGH, the two compounds together are a good mix. However, this does not mean HGH will not work if insulin is absent.

All the best to you.

-Gear

Thread Information