SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member

Getting Sick on HGH

Here is my Question,
    I started out taking HGH at 2ius ED, Now I am at 4ius ED. I have been on for about 3 months now. But sometime I am sick in the morning, Like wanting to throw up in shit, I am also taking tren , test, and EQ. I usually take my HGH at night time before I go to sleep. Also the next day I feel run down, has anyone else ever had this problem? Thanks guys

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    dont know about the sick feeling but taking it just before bed is not a good idea at all. it afffects you natural release which happens just as you go to sleep. Take in morning and dont consume carbs for an hour either side of injection and/or early afternoon (again no carbs)

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro, I will try that

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Breasts
    dont know about the sick feeling but taking it just before bed is not a good idea at all. it afffects you natural release which happens just as you go to sleep. Take in morning and dont consume carbs for an hour either side of injection and/or early afternoon (again no carbs)
    Just a quik comment or two about taking HGH at night.

The last thing we want is to interfere with our natural production, so you're spot on about that. However, since we don't know when IGF1 is being released in our body, taking HGH at night would be a hit or a miss, not necessaraly a bad idea IMO.

Furthermore, for the ones that don't produce much natural HGH, a dose before bed would be an excellent idea.

Just thought I'd add that.

Hope all is well.

-Gear

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SF7thGrp
    Here is my Question,
    I started out taking HGH at 2ius ED, Now I am at 4ius ED. I have been on for about 3 months now. But sometime I am sick in the morning, Like wanting to throw up in shit, I am also taking tren, test, and EQ. I usually take my HGH at night time before I go to sleep. Also the next day I feel run down, has anyone else ever had this problem? Thanks guys
    f you have headaches, eyesight problems, nausea and/or vomiting, these may be symptoms of raised pressure in the brain.
    if this is the case, stop gh immediately!

Thread Information