i think frag likes me

I dont see to many frag thread so i figured id start one. i started gh frag only 5 days ago at 300mcg a day, in the morning. tomorrow im bumping it to 400mcg i dont know what my body fat cause my caber hasnt come in yet. i do know that in five day i have see more veins in my arms than ever before. i can also now pull my skin tight on my stomach and see my abs. this my not seem like much to yall but the male side of my family are fat asses. ab are out the question with us. So give me a few weeks and ill tell you if it gets better. i order my jintrophin yesterday. if i can handle it i may try to hold off a little bit to before starting to see how good the frag works. that my be hard though i really want to start the hgh.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good, keep us posted.

-Gear

will do, i should have my fat caliber in at any time. when i do ill take a bf% every week a keep it posted. i also want to note that i havent done any cardio in about 3 weeks. also i am on nothing else at this time. though im wondering now how much better it would be with some t3. i have never use t3 but its on the to do list with hgh.

ok i weighed in today 6 days on frag. i have lost 7 pounds. got to say my strength sucks, and im getting pretty damn tried before i even get to the gym. dont even want to tell yall my weight is because i feel like a little bitch. i little bitch with more muscle diff but still a little bitch. i havent been this skinny since freshman year high school, and dont get me wrong its not all the frag. i lost a shit load of fat with tren last cycle, and my diet is also helping the fat drop. also the last 3 weeks i have been doing 4 sets 15 rep workouts, with 4-5 different exercises. i beleive this is also cutting me up. anyway thats todays update.

ok im cunfused as hell. i measured a list of body part one week ago and again today. this is what i got:
    arms-1/8" bigger
    forarms-1/4" bigger
    wrist-same
    shoulders-same
    chest-1/2" bigger
    thighs-1/2" bigger
    calves- 1/4 smaller
    waist- 1/4" smaller
    fat part of waist- 1/4 smaller
    upper ab- 1" bigger
    neck1/4" bigger

the reason im confused is im 7 pounds lighter, iwould think thats fine but almost all mr body is bigger than last week. calves and stomach are the onlt things smaller and not by much. so where the weight go. anybody understand this?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey man! Congrats on your progress! Check you PM.

i hit you back up. anymore questions feel free to ask

Twizzted is offline Junior Member
    I can get frag all day. Never tried it because I haven't understood it. What does it do? Why use HGH?

its a fat burner. some people like it, some dont. it worked great for me, but i have to admit hgh works better in my opinion. frag is only the fat burning part of hgh from what i understand. it doesnt help build muscle or have any of the other great benifits of hgh. i really didnt use the frag long before i decided to go with hgh. but now that all my hgh sources are pretty much gone, i may have to look into it again.

also when u look for frag try to find it in smaller amounts per vail. some say it loses it potentecy after a few days. wasnt a problem for me really but i was use at least 500mcg a day.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    btw what frag is it that you are using. is it 177-xxx ( iforgot it) I had a site i was going to order from bookmarked and now its gone. I thught this would be something nice to add to my late spring cutter late next spring. keep us updated and if you can give more specific info about the exact peptide that would be great

petethemanc is offline Banned
    GH frag is a modified form (Figure 1) of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of the human growth hormone (hGH).

lebermm is offline New Member
    "i lost a shit load of fat with tren last cycle, and my diet is also helping the fat drop"
    "ok im cunfused as hell. i measured a list of body part one week ago and again today. this is what i got:
    arms-1/8" bigger
    forarms-1/4" bigger
    wrist-same
    shoulders-same
    chest-1/2" bigger
    thighs-1/2" bigger
    calves- 1/4 smaller
    waist- 1/4" smaller
    fat part of waist- 1/4 smaller
    upper ab- 1" bigger
    neck1/4" bigger

the reason im confused is im 7 pounds lighter, iwould think thats fine but almost all mr body is bigger than last week. calves and stomach are the onlt things smaller and not by much. so where the weight go. anybody understand this?"

nobody is reading this post anymore but ithink the loss in weight might be because you ended a tren cycle which probubly contributed to a deterioration in muscle density since that is what it dose a good job building.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Keep us posted.....and as millionare mentioned which frag are you using 176 or 177

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    Keep us posted.....and as millionare mentioned which frag are you using 176 or 177
    I wouldn't hold my breath.

betterat40 is offline New Member
    Hey man,
    Bumping up an old thread. are you still using this 176 frag? Do you feel that it worked for you? I'm researching possibly using it in an upcoming cut, but the reviews of it online seem to be mixed at best. Thnx.

Thread Information