Thread: IGF-1/MGF cycle

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member

IGF-1/MGF cycle

I've searched and searched for the answer to my question and so far this is what i've found

My cycle is coming to an end and I was planning on runnng a IGF-1/MGF cycle during PCT,, the only thing I could find on running them together is
    take MGF at 400mcgs split into 2 shots of 200mcgs in each muscle worked PWO. and then 45-60 mins later take the IGF-1 at 20-25 mcgs in each muscle worked..

is this the recommended way to do this...

thanks for any info

and I plan on running the products that comes from the red box at the top right of the screen, lol
    Last edited by Buildingmuscle; 09-09-2007 at 08:53 AM.

did I ask this question the wrong way or am I overlooking something,,

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    no u didnt ask it the wrong way, a guy by the name of GEAR with jay cutler for his avatar will probably answer this within 24 hours. and he is a stud with this stuff. I know nothing about MGF, but igf should be used in the muscles trained you are correct there. Personally i will be using the LR3-igf because you get bigger everywhere, i personally cant detach my arms and stick my igf into my lower traps, and my rear delts.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    no u didnt ask it the wrong way, a guy by the name of GEAR with jay cutler for his avatar will probably answer this within 24 hours. and he is a stud with this stuff. I know nothing about MGF, but igf should be used in the muscles trained you are correct there. Personally i will be using the LR3-igf because you get bigger everywhere, i personally cant detach my arms and stick my igf into my lower traps, and my rear delts.
    thanks bro,,

I wasnt for sure if i was doing something wrong or not.

you said you was goin to use the LR3-igf, does that mean you dont have to shoot it in the muscle trained, and could you use MGF with it or which do you think is the best way to go.

thanks for the reply and the info,,,

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sorry, totally missed this thread.

Since MGF has local repair capabilities, it would be wise to inject this compound immidietly PWO. I would say a starting effective dose would be around 100 - 200mcg. Having said this, taking 400mcg should defenitely get the job done.

Split the dose into 2 shots by having each shot into primary muscle trained (eg: If you just trained bis, have a shot in one bi, and have the other shot in the other bi).

Take your IGF-11LR3 about 45min - 1hr post MGF shot. An effective starting dose for this compound would be about 40mcg (2 x 20mcg doses).

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Sorry, totally missed this thread.

Since MGF has local repair capabilities, it would be wise to inject this compound immidietly PWO. I would say a starting effective dose would be around 100 - 200mcg. Having said this, taking 400mcg should defenitely get the job done.

Split the dose into 2 shots by having each shot into primary muscle trained (eg: If you just trained bis, have a shot in one bi, and have the other shot in the other bi).

Take your IGF-11LR3 about 45min - 1hr post MGF shot. An effective starting dose for this compound would be about 40mcg (2 x 20mcg doses).

-Gear
    thats ok Gear,,, I appreciate the reply..

is that the regular IGF-1 or is it the IGF-1LR3,, and does it also go into each muscle trained...

thanks for the info,,, I know you know your stuff

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IGF-1LR3. You can take this compound same way as MGF.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    IGF-1LR3. You can take this compound same way as MGF.

-Gear

thanks Gear, I appreciate the help

Thread Information