Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hulk007 is offline Banned

turned down signing border letter warning.

hi guys,i dont know if you's recalled a while back i got my hgh confiscated by the border in calgary in canada.anyway the mailman showed up today for a signiture.i played stupid and did not sign.i said i have no idea what that is.hope i did the right thing.what else can they do when they see i turned down the signiture.besides i never sign for things i do not know.any advise or comment on that.has anyone done what iv' e just done instead of taking the wrap for it.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk007
    hi guys,i dont know if you's recalled a while back i got my hgh confiscated by the border in calgary in canada.anyway the mailman showed up today for a signiture.i played stupid and did not sign.i said i have no idea what that is.hope i did the right thing.what else can they do when they see i turned down the signiture.besides i never sign for things i do not know.any advise or comment on that.has anyone done what iv' e just done instead of taking the wrap for it.
    Did the postman have a parcel, or was he just there for a signature? what are the details?

he had an envelope that required a signature by customs border.i alwready new what it was thanks to you bros.i appreciate it.i wonder if they will just forget about it now or procced with who the hell knows what.

he had an envelope that required a signature by customs border.i alwready new what it was thanks to you bros.i appreciate it.i wonder if they will just forget about it now or procced with who the hell knows what.
    Unless customs did check the stuff and found out that it was just some inert substance, like cotton candy and thought, what the hell. let the pore guy have his sugar.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of hgh was it?

the jintropin that i did not receive was alwready congiscated about two months ago.but the envelope that required a signature that i did not accept by the mailman showed up today.

confiscated not congiscated ....spelling mistake sorry.

To be honest with you, I have had at least 10 seizure letters from customs, and never had any problems except for loss of product, and most of those seizures were resent anyway. I would bet that the parcel was nothing to worry about, especially at that small of an amount. I honestly dought, dont know if I spelled dought right, it was anything to worry about.

it was 500iu of jintropin that i usually receive.two months ago was the first time and the only time customs confiscated my parcel and the funny thing was that it went to a wrong address in calgary.i found this out because i phoned the purolators main office and they told me that it went to calgary.i said no its the wrong address and the parcel should be going to ontario not calgary.so i gave them my address again because the jintropin sender had put down the wrong address,nickster you said you at least 10 seizure letters from customs.i thought that after the first time if it would happen again according to what i have been reading on here they give you a fine and possible jail.whats the story on that.

it was 500iu of jintropin that i usually receive.two months ago was the first time and the only time customs confiscated my parcel and the funny thing was that it went to a wrong address in calgary.i found this out because i phoned the purolators main office and they told me that it went to calgary.i said no its the wrong address and the parcel should be going to ontario not calgary.so i gave them my address again because the jintropin sender had put down the wrong address,nickster you said you at least 10 seizure letters from customs.i thought that after the first time if it would happen again according to what i have been reading on here they give you a fine and possible jail.whats the story on that.
    Like I said, from my personal experience, I have gotten at LEAST 10 seizure letters, most of them at the same adress and with the same name. Customs has bigger fish to fry than little ol me, who just like to dabble in this and that. Most of the packages seized were from eastern european countries, but never anything from china.
    No fines, no jail. Just a little agravation once in awhile.
    By the way. Dont ever have anything sent to your personal residence.

well after they seized that parcel a few months ago i had no choice but to change the parcel coming to my personal residence to a friends address.i have had no problem receiving parcels at my new friends address so far.but what do you do when you run out of options and you have no more friends address for parcel to go to.where can you send them next.and by the way bro.thank you for your input.

well after they seized that parcel a few months ago i had no choice but to change the parcel coming to my personal residence to a friends address.i have had no problem receiving parcels at my new friends address so far.but what do you do when you run out of options and you have no more friends address for parcel to go to.where can you send them next.and by the way bro.thank you for your input.
    No problemo.......

Thread Information