Thread: waist hgh

waist hgh

i just injected my second shot of hgh today 2iu per injections.(just to be clear this isnt the second shot ever, just the second today) when i pulled the needle out clear liquid shot out the injection spot. i assume it was hgh. what the hell. this ever happen to anyone else? if so what would cause this and can i stop it from happen?

Twizzted is offline Junior Member
    I have had it happen also. Take a cottom ball and press on the sight of injection as you withdraw the needle. That will stop it every time.

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    Make sure the needle is all the way in and leave it for a sec pushing down on the plunger after you have dispensed it all. This should allow the GH to move away from the site.

will do both. thanks, guess i should just not worry about what was lost right and start over tomorrow.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadliftin00
    Make sure the needle is all the way in and leave it for a sec pushing down on the plunger after you have dispensed it all. This should allow the GH to move away from the site.
    Yep, ditto.......and also when you inject, do it slowly. This will allow it to disipate rather than pool at one spot, and then squirt out when you pull out. ANd if your not wearing a condom, just squirt it in her face

Twizzted is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Yep, ditto.......and also when you inject, do it slowly. This will allow it to disipate rather than pool at one spot, and then squirt out when you pull out. ANd if your not wearing a condom, just squirt it in her face
    NO NO NO!!!! You gots it all wrong! PIIHB!!!!

Thread Information