Pensilneck is offline Associate Member

Is there major differenses between 4iu/ed and 8iu/ed of GH

Hi.
    Is it worth of money to take GH 8iu/ed 5on 2off insteed of lower dose(4iu) which is much much cheaper way.

Gonna run GH year or maybe two.........

So you guys who have experienses about that, please give me your opinion

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Well...

1) How old are you?

2) What results are you after?

3) Ahh, ignore the above, just do 8!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Well...

1) How old are you?

2) What results are you after?

3) Ahh, ignore the above, just do 8!

1) 30 years old

2) results.....just finnish my diet with 4% fat at 220lbs

3) that is something I don`t understand, sorry my bad English..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensilneck
    1) 30 years old

2) results.....just finnish my diet with 4% fat at 220lbs

3) that is something I don`t understand, sorry my bad English..
    haha he means it dosent matter about number one and two just do the 8iu
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    haha he means it dosent matter about number one and two just do the 8iu
    Ok bro, so you think it`s big differens between 4iu and 8iu?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ok bro, so you think it`s big differens between 4iu and 8iu?
    sorry mate i have never ran HGH at 8iu so carnt coment. nut from what i have read yes i would have thought there would be a big improvment. If you have the money to do 8iu i would do it
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

MaleModel is offline Banned
    if i had the money i would do the 8, for sure.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Jumping from 4IU to 8IU is a big increase. Side effects and gains are in a totally different league IMO.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Jumping from 4IU to 8IU is a big increase. Side effects and gains are in a totally different league IMO.

-Gear
    Now I`m in situation where I`m worth to take 8iu, I try to stay 6-8 months off to AAS, only peptides. GH, IGF-1, Peg MGF....

Whats your opinion about taking those without androgens?
    Gonna eat tons of Tribulus

Now I`m in situation where I`m worth to take 8iu, I try to stay 6-8 months off to AAS, only peptides. GH, IGF-1, Peg MGF....

Whats your opinion about taking those without androgens?
    Gonna eat tons of Tribulus
    The dose really depends on what you want to achieve. You see, generally lower doses will bring some nice fat loss benefits, so if you are after fat loss then I say stick to lower doses. And if you are after muscle mass, then higher doses would be a better option.

Do take into consideration that everyone reacts differently though. I have a friend who is almost pro, yet he only takes 500mgs of test per week and 4IU of HGH. For him, this is enough, so you will never know what dose is necessary for you till you experiment.

As for taking HGH on it's own, once again it depends on what you want to achieve. HGH on it's own can be good for anti-aging. If you are after fat loss then HGH on it's own is good once again as fat loss benefits usually don't take that long to appear. But then again, the amount of fat you will loose while on HGH is probably the same amount of fat you could loose using other cheaper drugs. If you are after muscle gains, then the process can be slow, very slow at times. If you are after muscle benefits I strongly recomend using AAS as well.

-Gear

The dose really depends on what you want to achieve. You see, generally lower doses will bring some nice fat loss benefits, so if you are after fat loss then I say stick to lower doses. And if you are after muscle mass, then higher doses would be a better option.

Do take into consideration that everyone reacts differently though. I have a friend who is almost pro, yet he only takes 500mgs of test per week and 4IU of HGH. For him, this is enough, so you will never know what dose is necessary for you till you experiment.

As for taking HGH on it's own, once again it depends on what you want to achieve. HGH on it's own can be good for anti-aging. If you are after fat loss then HGH on it's own is good once again as fat loss benefits usually don't take that long to appear. But then again, the amount of fat you will loose while on HGH is probably the same amount of fat you could loose using other cheaper drugs. If you are after muscle gains, then the process can be slow, very slow at times. If you are after muscle benefits I strongly recomend using AAS as well.

-Gear
    Thanks bro for great post.
    Im after muscle, but now I really have to keep long off AAS.
    Whats your opinion about Proviron ? It doesn`t actually shut down own testosterone production, thats what I have heard.
    Is there any idea to take Proviron while using HGH and other peptides. Dose it give any benefits?

Proviron is more commonly used for anti-estrogen purposes. Proviron does not effect your body's natural testosterone therefore it wouldn't be very effective if used alone. Having said that, I canot see any extra benefits when using this compund with HGH.

-Gear

@Pensilneck

If you want muscle gains but don't want to use AAS, I recomend using IGF-1LR3. This compound can bring muscle gains fast, but I did notice for noticable gains you need to use at least 60mcg p/day. If you have never used LR3, I suggest starting on a lower dose.

Good luck.

-Gear

@Pensilneck

If you want muscle gains but don't want to use AAS, I recomend using IGF-1LR3. This compound can bring muscle gains fast, but I did notice for noticable gains you need to use at least 60mcg p/day. If you have never used LR3, I suggest starting on a lower dose.

Good luck.

-Gear
    Yes I have use IGF-1 LR3 before, but very very low dose, 20mcg/pwo. And now I`m planning to take it with GH, 60-100mcg/ed. Also I planning to take peg MGF..

I will take AAS, but not before next summer. I have thinking that I run GH 1-2 years.......
    Last edited by Pensilneck; 09-25-2007 at 01:16 PM.

If you are taking GH, there is no need to take so much IGF. Start on a lower dose and ramp up if necessary.

20mcg of IGF is considered a low dose. I am not sure how much one would gain from that, but I assume not much. You should have taken about 40 - 80mcg as those doses seem to do it for everyone. Ofocurse if you felt that 20mcg was doing the job then that's a different story, no need to increase. But I really feel you're doing this other way around. When you took IGF alone you took a small amount, but when you take GH you take more IGF. You should be taking more IGF when using this compound alone, and use less IGF when using this compound with HGH.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thanks Gear!

I have planned that I try that --------> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...38#post2276438

GH 1-5, 11-15, 21-25, 31-35 6iu/ed 5on 2off split in two injections. First thing in the morning and pwo with insulin . Rest days first thing in the morning and 1-2 p.m.

GH 6-10, 16-20, 26-30, 36-40 12iu/ed 5on 2off split in two injections. First thing in the morning and pwo with insulin. Rest days first thing in the morning and 1-2 p.m.

IGF-1 LR3 6-10, 16-20, 26-30, 36-40 100mcg/pwo

PEG MGF only rest days about 24hours before next days workout 200mcg 2 times/week. Gonna shoot it im lagging muscle

INSULIN 1-5, 11-15, 21-25, 31-35 Humalog – Workout days only 10-12iu/pwo

T4 1-40 50mcg/ed

But I`m not sure what os the dosage of GH what I gonna use...
    4iu and 8iu or 6iu and 12iu....

Or maybe I run hole cycle 8iu/ed 5on 2off

Thread Information