Ramma_Jamma is offline New Member

Question about hgh script

I am planning on a visit to my fam dr and was wondering if he can write a script for this or will he refer me to an endo? Also, I have read where this script is not covered by insurance, but I was looking at my plan and it says gh is covered as long as your diagnosis is on their list of ones covered. One of those were Adult growth hormone dificieny. It also says this script needs to precertified??? Not sure what that means...guess I need to research that more.

Anyone who knows aything about this and can share I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    He won't just give you a script. You will need to run all kinds of tests first before obtaning a script for GH. It's not that easy to get this stuff from a doc.

-Gear

Ramma_Jamma is offline New Member
    Oh I know he wont just give me a script. I should have been clearer in my original post. What I was trying to ask is....if he could/would write one after all the proper test were ran or would it have to come from an endo. My family dr is a cool older dude who is also a prof at UAB. He is very open minded.

Thanks for the reply Gear. I am new to this but just from reading up on your post I have learned a ton alreay, granted I didnt get much work done today!

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    Good luck if I recall correctly insurance will only cover HGH for a couple of rare medical reasons.

Thread Information