paradisehotel11 is offline New Member

Depth of igf-1 pinning.

Hi guys, i've got a question for you:

What kind of syringes does one use for pinning IGF PWO? (50mcg) I want to do two cycles, but the guys im talking to are saying that the syringes are so big and that you need to go really deep in the muscle.. How long will the needle be and how deep do you need to go in the muscle?

Will this be very painful?

PS:Never done a cycle before..

Thank you guys!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Use any size insulin syringes and when injecting push the needle all the way into the muscle. The slin needle isn't very big, so you won't feel a thing.

-Gear

yeah but how long are these needles? How many cm into the muscle will it go?

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paradisehotel11
    yeah but how long are these needles? How many cm into the muscle will it go?
    i use 29g x 1/2" insulin pins, if the igf is legit the only thing you'll feel is burning while you inject it, that's what NaCl or bact water is for

If you are not confident injecting with an insulin syringe, say goodbye to your athletic career if you're planning on using enhancing compounds.

-Gear

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Hey paradise, nothing to it....get plenty of individual alcohol swabs, always wash hands b4, swab top of vial b4 inserting the pin(never touch the needle, be strerile) swab spot your inj then inject, swab where you inject, your done. If you plan on inj. steroids , order you some injectable B12 use 23 gauge 1 to 1-1/2" and that'll give you a chance to see if you can hack it b4 spending lot's of money. Nothing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Use any size insulin syringes and when injecting push the needle all the way into the muscle. The slin needle isn't very big, so you won't feel a thing.

-Gear
    Hey gear,

I'm pinning subQ on the top of my quads and as you described on my glutes.Think there will be any difference?My doctor friend thinks the subQ will burn fat.Whats your experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious
    Hey gear,

I'm pinning subQ on the top of my quads and as you described on my glutes.Think there will be any difference?My doctor friend thinks the subQ will burn fat.Whats your experience?
    Sub-Q can be administrated anywhere where you can locate some fat to inject into. Quads generally don't contain much fat so if you prefer to inject into your quads you're better of doing IM. However, if you can pinch enough fat around that area then you can certainly inject sub-q.

I haven't come across any studies showing sub-q will burn more fat than IM, but your doc may have a good point as many people who shoot HGH IM have reported less fat loss around injection site. Some don't see any difference but I have come across various reports from users stating sub-q is more beneficial for fat loss around injection site.

In terms of fat loss I personally don't feel there is a difference, but everybody is different.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Sub-Q can be administrated anywhere where you can locate some fat to inject into. Quads generally don't contain much fat so if you prefer to inject into your quads you're better of doing IM. However, if you can pinch enough fat around that area then you can certainly inject sub-q.

I haven't come across any studies showing sub-q will burn more fat than IM, but your doc may have a good point as many people who shoot HGH IM have reported less fat loss around injection site. Some don't see any difference but I have come across various reports from users stating sub-q is more beneficial for fat loss around injection site.

In terms of fat loss I personally don't feel there is a difference, but everybody is different.

-Gear
    so fat burn aside do you think IM has more effect on muscle growth/recover

Once again, without a study it would be hard to accurately say which is more beneficial, but what I do know is that wether you take HGH IM or sub-q it will still have a great enough effect for both muscle growth and recovery.

I think we have just about gone off topic here so please start another thread if you want to continue.

-Gear

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    i thought this thread was about pinning igf??

ok is there anything one should be careful about when injecting? Going 1-2cm in the muscle, can you hit ligaments or other things that might be injured?

I remember I read somewhere on a website for nurses, that IM injections in the deltoid could **** you up pretty bad..

Quote Originally Posted by paradisehotel11
    ok is there anything one should be careful about when injecting? Going 1-2cm in the muscle, can you hit ligaments or other things that might be injured?

I remember I read somewhere on a website for nurses, that IM injections in the deltoid could **** you up pretty bad..
    In most cases there is nothing to worry about. You can hit things like nerves, but that's nothing major to worry about. It certainly won't kill you or anything like that. A bit of pain is about all that will occur. Puch the needle all the way in IM.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    In most cases there is nothing to worry about. You can hit things like nerves, but that's nothing major to worry about. It certainly won't kill you or anything like that. A bit of pain is about all that will occur. Puch the needle all the way in IM.

-Gear

ok.. but "all the way", would that be the whole needle, which is just about 1-2cm..? Some guys im talking to are saying that you should run it to the end of the muscle.. that sounds brutal but i dont know.

So if im injecting bis tris lats on the first cycle and chest, delts and hamstrings on the second.. how long needles would I use on the respective muscles?

Yes the whole needle. You won't have anything to worry about because the insulin needles are very short and thin. You won't feel anything. I inject AAS with 21 gauge needles and I push those babies all the way in, and the 21 gauge is twice the thickness and length.

The deeper the better, espcially if you are injecting IM. You wouldn't want to be injecting IM and have the liquid stuck in the fat/skin because you didn't push the needle in far enough.

No matter where you inject IGF, the needle should always go all the way in, and IGF is always administrated with insulin syringes.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Yes the whole needle. You won't have anything to worry about because the insulin needles are very short and thin. You won't feel anything. I inject AAS with 21 gauge needles and I push those babies all the way in, and the 21 gauge is twice the thickness and length.

The deeper the better, espcially if you are injecting IM. You wouldn't want to be injecting IM and have the liquid stuck in the fat/skin because you didn't push the needle in far enough.

No matter where you inject IGF, the needle should always go all the way in, and IGF is always administrated with insulin syringes.

-Gear
    man, gotta give it to you guys, you are quite helpful at this board. Quick and thorough responses!

But how deep will I have to go?

much apprecciated bros

Quote Originally Posted by paradisehotel11 View Post
    man, gotta give it to you guys, you are quite helpful at this board. Quick and thorough responses!

But how deep will I have to go?

much apprecciated bros
    You go as deep as you can, push the whole needle in, all the way.

-Gear

Thread Information