Thread: IGF-1 injection

Nasser Kovacs is offline New Member

IGF-1 injection

I checked some articles about IGF-1 and I I understand howit works generally. And I found this article,

"Most users opt for a dose of about 100mcg/day injected bilaterally in the muscle group just trained, immediately post workout"

Does injection IGF-1 work inject direct to each muscle? Does it work to injection under the skin like around the berry like HGH?
    And when inject IGF-1 to large area muscle like quads,lat,chest etc...How to do that? Do inject each any musclehead? Is it so trouble some?
    Actually,how IGF-1 user's use injection IGF-1?
    Then,big amount of HGH and normal dosage of IGF-1.which is more effective?
    Please give some advicies.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    I have no experience in IGF yet, but doing some reading here and there I think 50-60mcg each time is more than enough and specially for PWO. So start with like 2x25 or 2x30mcg injecting bi-lateraly in the trained muscle group. So doing one 25mcg shot in the right bicep and one 25mcg shot in the left one. I wouldn't inject IGF at other times during the day except for PWO. I think it's really a waste to use it like that. I also think you should use some slin before it as well to let the slin do the nutrition pushing and let the IGF do the important work. IGF does not only work in the injected muscle it will also bind to other receptors in the rest of your body via blood. But the injected muscle will profit the most (if it has receptors to receive it). SUBQ injecting (under the skin) is also a posibility for injecting IGF but i wouldn't do it. Just do IM shots to make sure most of the IGF is going to bind with the receptors in your muscles and also faster. As for your questions of large muscle injecting, i think i answered that question now. Just inject somewhere in the trained muscle, the surrounding muscles will profit of it as well.

sorry for the grammer and typos and stuff, it's late and my english sucks and i need some sleep. Gnite

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    100mcg is considered a high dose and it certainly isn't a beginners dose. IGF can injected sub-q, but you should really be administrating it IM.

When injection in larger areas, just inject in one area, no need to cover every head.

It's hard to compare HGH and IGF. Some users really like IGF some don't. But I do know that most will choose HGH (including myself) over IGF.

-Gear

Thanks for Mr,Towel and Mr.Gear m(._.)m

It sounds better injection to each muscles post training than injection under the skin.
    I will try to take HGH 10iu/day(5days on.2days off) plus small amout of IGF-1 for each muscle area post workout. I don't care so sensitve for IGF-1 injection for large area.
    Finally,let me ask one thing, what "IM" means?

Towel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasser Kovacs View Post
    It sounds better injection to each muscles post training than injection under the skin.
    I will try to take HGH 10iu/day(5days on.2days off) plus small amout of IGF-1 for each muscle area post workout. I don't care so sensitve for IGF-1 injection for large area.
    Finally,let me ask one thing, what "IM" means?
    IM means intramuscular. Which means injecting deep into muscle.

Thank you very much,Mr.Towel.
    ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU.m(._.)m

Thread Information