flex_w is offline Associate Member

Couple Insulin Questions

hey guys ive been reading alot about Insulin but im just stuck on a few things.

Q1) i know you inject into your stomach but do you have to inject in a specific part? (Muscle or fat or wherever)

Q2) what does Dextrose mean :s sorry i hear it alot in your threads but i dont know what it means.

Q3) i want to use Insulin at 10ius for the first 4 weeks of my cycle then again at the end of my cycle during pct is this ok?

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex_w View Post

Q1) i know you inject into your stomach but do you have to inject in a specific part? (Muscle or fat or wherever)

Q2) what does Dextrose mean :s sorry i hear it alot in your threads but i dont know what it means.

Q3) i want to use Insulin at 10ius for the first 4 weeks of my cycle then again at the end of my cycle during pct is this ok?
    Wow dude I dont mean to be a dick but if you dont know the difference between Sub Q and IM then you shouldnt be considering SLIN... very dangerous stuff

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex_w View Post

under the skin, into the fat, not muscle. Dextrose is a simple sugar, you can get it from the market, and dude, slin is dangerous and I hear the benefits arent worth the risk, even though I hear its kinda hard to die from it, its not that hard to put yourself into a coma from it.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're better of using it IM, this way it's out of your system faster, but it can be used sub-q also.

-Gear

Thread Information