Thread: GH Safe Menu?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dr. Zeus is offline Junior Member

GH Safe Menu?

Most everyone knows to stay away from carbs around dosing time. But a pure protein meal I've read is safe. Apart from eggs, I'm not sure what else is safe to eat. Anyone got any ideas on good meals safe to eat during dosing time?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I am far from a cook so I canot help you in this case. Actually you would hate to eat one of my meals. Try googling protein meal recepies, or check out the diet forum.

-Gear

I usually go for things like grilled chicken breast and green beans, almonds and pecans, turkey breast and avocado, an egg-beaters omelette with lean ham, avocado, a little tomato, and just a garnish of low fat cheese for taste, lean steak and eggs, or if it is my really early morning injection, I just drink about 10 grams of glutamine in a glass of water and then hit the Precor eliptical trainer.

Also, I almost forgot (I have ate so much fish in my life that I have burned out), but on occasion I will have kippers, water-pack tuna salad, salmon or something like that with a green vegetable (green beans, broccoli or the like).

Dr. Zeus is offline Junior Member
    Good info Baron. This is what I'm looking for. I've read to stay away from even natural sugars. Are the the low fat diary products and avocado ok?

Avocado is great. It is loaded with good, healthy fats, and most certainly won't raise your sugar levels. I usually eat a half an avocado, at least an ounce of nuts, and some salmon or ***** 3 (or virgin olive oil) each day.

While I wouldn't speak to dairy across the board, certainly a bit of cheese is going to be okay (unless you have a problem with dairy). For the most part dairy has a really low glycemic index rating, and it is going to be really a non-issue in the way we are talking about using it here. I don't use any great quantities of dairy, but I do use just a pinch of low fat cheese here and there for flavor.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    cottage cheese is great, avocado with some fruits protein smoothie is great

Thread Information