llrockyll is offline Member

hgh powder froze!!

put my hgh powder and bac water that i got today in the fridge with my slin. left it in there for 3 hours and when i went to go mix the hgh the bac water was part frozen now im afraid i froze the hgh too. the slin never froze and its been in there for a few days now. i mixed a vial anyway and when the water hit some powder it dissolved instantly. then i just did as usual swirled until the rest disolved took about 5 mins. is there anyway to tell if it is frozen?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If the HGH looked fine then you should be good to go. The bac water should not be effected if was frozen, just unfreeze it by storing at the right temp.

Sounds like you have nothing to worry about.

-Gear

llrockyll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    If the HGH looked fine then you should be good to go. The bac water should not be effected if was frozen, just unfreeze it by storing at the right temp.

Sounds like you have nothing to worry about.

-Gear
    ya the hgh looks fine. wierd thing is i lowered the temp and the bac water is now completely frozen. yet the hgh i mixed with the bac water never froze. so now i believe the hgh powder never froze in the first place. i dunno y the bac water is freezing so easily.

Thread Information