gooer is offline Associate Member

IGF during PCT - 4 weeks or 7 weeks?

whats up guys

im finishing up a long test e and eq cycle (14 wks). to help retain my gains im going to run some of lion's igf-1 with my standard pct of aromasin and nolva.

how would you recommend running 2000 mcgs?

i'm considering: 40 mcg for 50 days because it's my first time. or i could do 80 mcg @ 25 days, etc.

how would you run it.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If it's your first time you should always start on a lower dose (40mcg p/day) and if you run that 5 times per week all you will need is 800mcg for 4 weeks, or 1mg for 5 weeks. Otherwise, 80mcg - 100mcg p/day 5 times per week ran for 4 weeks will equal to 1600mcg - 2mg.

-Gear

gooer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    If it's your first time you should always start on a lower dose (40mcg p/day) and if you run that 5 times per week all you will need is 800mcg for 4 weeks, or 1mg for 5 weeks. Otherwise, 80mcg - 100mcg p/day 5 times per week ran for 4 - 5 weeks will equal to 1800mcg - 2mg.

-Gear
    sounds good thanks for the response man

but is 40 mcg @ only 5 times a week for 4 or 5 weeks going to have much effect? i heard it doesn't kick in until week 2 or 3

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're right, 40mcg won't deliver any major gains, but that amount isn't totally useless and since this is your first time with IGF it would be wise to start on a lower dose. You would hate to start on a mid/high dose and experience side effects you couldn't handle, so start on a lower dose and only increase the dose if necessary.

I usually feel something from IGF about 1.5 weeks into cycle.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

-Gear

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    It may be a placebo effect but i feel the "pump" that is talked about and im only 3 days in at 50mcgs per day 5 days a week. I would say everyone is different but so far so good! 40mcgs is a beginner dose as gear had stated, i wanted to use 50mcgs so I could use the 1mg for the 4 weeks and not have any left over. Save the other 1mg for another cycle bro! 4 weeks on 4 weeks off is the protocol from what ive been reading. Good luck and happy growing!

Thread Information