Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    darkseed is offline Associate Member
    hey lego, where the hell are you injecting yourself? thighs, buttocks, shoulder.......

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Chest day injecting Chest bilaterally

Back day injecting in lats

Leg day injecting lats

Shoulder day injecting delts

Arm day (yes I have an arm day) injecting bicep.

All these are the easiest and painless to inject. Im not a fan of doing quads to much anymore. They are the most painful too me, lots of nerves and veins running through there.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    hey "REALMAFIA"...nice Busa bro!!

the pic in my avator is of me 2 yrs ago when i was running Igf..I was something like 292 with a 36"waist..was running some test/deca /dbol and slin with it too,I have a damn thread around here with an update for every day,,was using Igtropin Igf lr3....definately made a difference in quality of muscle...do you have any pics bro? curious to your lbm and shit like that

what else are you running?

here it is
    Devldogs Igf Run
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 01-15-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG View Post
    hey "REALMAFIA"...nice Busa bro!!

the pic in my avator is of me 2 yrs ago when i was running Igf..I was something like 292 with a 36"waist..was running some test/deca /dbol and slin with it too,I have a damn thread around here with an update for every day,,was using Igtropin Igf lr3....definately made a difference in quality of muscle...do you have any pics bro? curious to your lbm and shit like that

what else are you running?

here it is
    Devldogs Igf Run

Unfortunately i have no current pics becuase I don't have a digi cam. But I can agree with you about the quality of muscle that you add while running IGF. I ran IGF alone just to see how it would effect my body and ill tell you that just running it alone was awesome! I def. did not have these expectations of IGF before I started and was also skeptical on running it until a seasoned bo**ybuilder from back home told me that IGF is def. worth running! So I gave it a try. As far as LBM im not sure at the moment. I can find out and post but as far as weight goes, im def. up in bodyweight and strength. Lost some fat since before I started and gained muscle so all in all im very happy with this product! LOL, I just read your log on IGF. Amazing stuff bro! Next time I run it, ill probably use it during PCT after my deca test Dbol cycle which I should be starting in a month or so.

Update:

Unfortunately i only have one more day left of IGF so very depressing. But in other words was a very good run! I expected way less of IGF by itself which is the reason why i ran it by itself. Its def. something im looking at for the future between cycles and/or PCT. YEsterday was leg day and once again weights still climbing a bit. got 315lbs in squats for 12 deep reps yesterday which made me very happy. I climbed up to 375 but after doing 1 rep i though that i should probably use a belt which I didnt have so I just racked it back up. Leg press still at 22 plates for 5 reps. Hmmmm leg extensions I was goin crazy for reps yesterday, nice overall leg workout. TOday is shoulders and hopefully that goes well too. Ill post more tommorow.

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    DEVLDOG, thanks for the compliment.

Lego, great job!

Quote Originally Posted by realmafia View Post
    DEVLDOG, thanks for the compliment.

Lego, great job!
    Thanx!

Update:

Today is day #3 since my last IGF shot. Grrrrr, im so mad cuz it def. was a good run! So far it seems strength is keeping the same (mind you i didnt eat b4 my workout due to waking up late.) Chest workout was amazing, still have a bit of a pump from the workout (most likely due to creatine) but not much of when i was on. No biggy tho, so far keeping the same size which im very happy but i am making sure to keep my protein and carbs up high still to retain size and adjust accordingly as the days go by (fat gains vs keeping muscle, gaining muscle) I have realized throughout the past 3 months that diet REALLY IS EVERYTHING! and most people dont realize this which is very sad. My diet keeps my muscles pumped and in an anabolic state during the day time which is key to keep and gaining muscle. So far my hopes are very high with the IGF and a lot of the hype holds true so ITs def. somthing ill want to run again!

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    lego would you reccomend this to someone with a higher percent bodyfat? say like 12-13% i noticed through most IGF logs that the people who notice results are only people who are cut up a bit more than I.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    lego would you reccomend this to someone with a higher percent bodyfat? say like 12-13% i noticed through most IGF logs that the people who notice results are only people who are cut up a bit more than I.
    Idk about lego, but I would. I am near that bf%

Bob segal is offline Associate Member
    lego,
    did you recon it with lions solution or did you make your own AA. i hear lions solution is good for no more then 4 weeks, just worried about the last few injectoins if i do a 4 weeker, that would be gettin close to being downgraded????

Yeah you should be fine using it around 12-13%. Im about 10-12%bf to let cha know. And Bob Segal, Lion sent me BW to recon it with and said it was fine as it has the same PH level as NaCl. I added 2ml of AA anyways just to be on the safe side. Dont worry bout it, if you use it within 4 weeks your fine thats why it is supplied with the product.

Aside from that I do have an update:

Got food poisoning last night so i was hugging the toilet ALL night long, even watched the sun come up. Only thing ive eaten so far today was a souble whey protein shake with a cup of oatmeal and its taking me almost 4 hours for my stomach to settle after that shake. When i even think about tuna or chicken i want to puke.....so i did not work out today due to getting no sleep and not being able to choke down anything pretty much.

Damn that sucks. Good to hear you are doing well though aside from the sickness. I am starting week 2 and already feel the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Damn that sucks. Good to hear you are doing well though aside from the sickness. I am starting week 2 and already feel the benefits.
    Thanks, its been a rough ride the past 2 days.

I did however lift today and believe it or not but ALL lifts are still the same with strength climbing a tad bit. As you saw I had food poisoning the previous night and barely got any sleep. Yesterday the ONLY thing I ate was that double whey protein shake with milk and oatmeal (like i said took me 4 hours for my stomach to settle and had to battle puking it back up) and whne i got home at about 8pm i went to sleep till 1130 watched tv for a bit and tried to choke down a rice cake....that took me 30mins. to eat. BArely drank any water too. Got up this morning at about 11am and was finally hungry so i had a protein bar waiting for me so I ate that. Went to the gym with my no-xplode and could barely choke that down after eating the protien bar. Even tho stomach was still a bit queezy I still managed to get a great workout in....motivation sucked but lifts were all pretty crazy still. So far havent lost any strength so that is a plus. It sucks cuz i want to keep my diet up to keep gaining but its hard when your stomach is telling you to f*ck off!

Lol... well at least your staying the same, quite amazing actually. Good stuff man.

dropped 3 lbs in the last 2 days.

strength the same so far. Tomorrow is leg day and htats always a heavy day so ill update.

Ok, im ending the log officialy This thursday will be 2 weeks since my last IGF shot and so far my body weight, size and shape has all stayed the same. Granted I dont have that EXTREME pump as I did on IGF I still do get good pumps in the gym. Weights in the gym are staying the same reps fluctuating 1 extra or 1 less. All in all im very pleased with this product and will DEFINATELY use it again! I honestly htink that if I had run it for 40 days straight on I would have yielded better results but once again this was my first cycle to see if it was even worth it and ill tell ya right now it was! For all who are unsure, go ahead and try it out and see how it works for you. Once again, hats off to Lion for an OUTSTANDING product. Happy growing everyone!

facile is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Ok, im ending the log officialy This thursday will be 2 weeks since my last IGF shot and so far my body weight, size and shape has all stayed the same. Granted I dont have that EXTREME pump as I did on IGF I still do get good pumps in the gym. Weights in the gym are staying the same reps fluctuating 1 extra or 1 less. All in all im very pleased with this product and will DEFINATELY use it again! I honestly htink that if I had run it for 40 days straight on I would have yielded better results but once again this was my first cycle to see if it was even worth it and ill tell ya right now it was! For all who are unsure, go ahead and try it out and see how it works for you. Once again, hats off to Lion for an OUTSTANDING product. Happy growing everyone!

After reading your log I decided to give it a try and it was a great decision, amazing pumps. I agree with your previous "cartoonish" description, certainly more definition and seperation. I have 2 more weeks to go and I will definitely use it again.

Thanks for sharing your info.

Quote Originally Posted by facile View Post
    After reading your log I decided to give it a try and it was a great decision, amazing pumps. I agree with your previous "cartoonish" description, certainly more definition and seperation. I have 2 more weeks to go and I will definitely use it again.

Thanks for sharing your info.
    Agreed my chest like stuck out twice as far After my IGF cycles

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Chest day injecting Chest bilaterally

Back day injecting in lats

Leg day injecting lats

Shoulder day injecting delts

Arm day (yes I have an arm day) injecting bicep.

All these are the easiest and painless to inject. Im not a fan of doing quads to much anymore. They are the most painful too me, lots of nerves and veins running through there.
    how the hell can you get to your lats?

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13 View Post
    how the hell can you get to your lats?
    hahaha i hit them before with AAS and it was tuff doing it by myself (had abuddy help the first couple times) but after that i got it down pat! LOVE hitting the lats. Hmmm how can I explain this in detail....

Put your left hand down onthe bathroom sink then twist your body to the left so it looks like your trying to look at your back. Then move around abit to get you lat out. Once you got it, I always inject from underneath that arm and hit hte meaty party of my lat. pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Dont know if that description helped or not!

Logan13 is offline Banned
    hahaha i hit them before with AAS and it was tuff doing it by myself (had abuddy help the first couple times) but after that i got it down pat! LOVE hitting the lats. Hmmm how can I explain this in detail....

Put your left hand down onthe bathroom sink then twist your body to the left so it looks like your trying to look at your back. Then move around abit to get you lat out. Once you got it, I always inject from underneath that arm and hit hte meaty party of my lat. pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Dont know if that description helped or not!
    man, I thought that only the "boney" kids could reach their lats, thanks for the info.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I thought this could use a bump

rico6787 is offline New Member
    i just got my igf in the mail today from lion. i cant wait to start sunday! and another thing, damn he has fast shipping

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    I thought this could use a bump
    Why Thank you kindly sir.

Quote Originally Posted by rico6787 View Post
    i just got my igf in the mail today from lion. i cant wait to start sunday! and another thing, damn he has fast shipping
    You should enjoy your run. I loved it as i should be starting another one in april (hopefully) Everyone keep posted as im doing another log on it.

juice555 is offline Junior Member
    I'm also impressed with the IGF from Lion too.
    I even tested for HCG before shooting and turns out ok (sorry, but wanted to be sure).
    Based on the effects I see after almost 2 weeks in it seems it is legit.
    I am very impressed with the IGF I must say; great pumps, gained 3-4lbs, leaned up a little, appetite up, energy up a little, strength up a bit.
    Funny thing is even when I was 'enhanced' ahem.. noone i knew mentioned anything. 4 different people mentioned I looked bigger in these two weeks including my doc. He asked if i was on AAS :-)
    Even though I dont weigh as much the extra muscle, and loss of fat are more noticable i suppose.
    Im DEFINATELY going to try this again, and MGF as well.

Thanks Lion

NoBuff is offline New Member
    Lego, why do you inject both of you biceps?
    As I've learned it doesn't matter if you inject both or one side?

NoBuff

Apparently it really doesnt matter as the Lr3 will allow the IGF to travel thru the body via the bloodstream and get to all receptors. I personally like doing it this way and have found it to benefit (but most say it doesnt). Its up to the user.

I also wanted to bump this for newbies of IGF to give a brief and quick "how to" read.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    bump...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information