Thread: HGH and Clen

BeastMode12 is offline Junior Member

HGH and Clen

the way it appears to me is that the dosage for clen should start at 20 mcgs a day and bump it up 20mcgs a day until reach 140 then taper back down over the course of 2 weeks then 2 weeks off. i am in the middle of a gh run and will be on gh for the rest of the year. should my dosage for clen be any different because of the fact that i am on gh? also i dont know how much an mcg is... the turkey baster looking thing in my bottle is 1 ml how does that convert to mcg's?

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    what is the concentration of your clen ? how many mcg per ml? mine is 200mcg per ml, so I take .1 ml for every 20mcg of clen that I want. Get an oral syringe for measuring it will make things much more accurate.
    did you read the clen thread in the steroid profiles section? it has a ton of good info, and also a few different methods for cycling it.
    Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

mine is the same...i have read that thread before it was very helpful. but i have read several different sources and gotten a few different opions on what is the best way to do it. the clen thread on ARR says 8 to 12 weeks but i have also read that you begin to build a tolerance and gain weight back after week 3..what do u do?..appreciate the help

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There should be no need to take a 140mcg. Start on 40 mcg, and you shouldn't feel the need to take anymore than 80 - 100mcg.

-Gear

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode12 View Post
    mine is the same...i have read that thread before it was very helpful. but i have read several different sources and gotten a few different opions on what is the best way to do it. the clen thread on ARR says 8 to 12 weeks but i have also read that you begin to build a tolerance and gain weight back after week 3..what do u do?..appreciate the help
    I am at 80mcg. 100 was too much, I was having a hard time working and I felt it was affecting my personality.(short patience and snapping at people). I am going to go for 8 weeks taking benadryl on weeks 3 and 5 to upregulate my receptors like it says in Anthony Roberts profile. I also have ketotifen to suppliment as well, but it makes me reallt sleepy and unbelievably hungry so it makes it tougher to stay in a calorie deficit.
    most people recommend the 2 week on 2 week off cycle, there are lots of opinions out there though.

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    i hear that HGH is the best known calorie burner thus far.....but if it wasnt for the high ass price id be taking that shit myself!!!

thanks for the help bro

Thread Information