Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

IGF: 4 weeks or HGH: 6 months???

a silly question, im sure many will think, but hell, my fingers are feeling busy, there are people around, so wanking is out of the question.... (looks around to make sure) so im going to ask anyway.

Trying to make a decision on whether to go on:

50mcg's IGF-1 5/2 for 4-5 weeks

or

8iu's HGH 5/2 for 6 months, maybe longer.

What would you guys say would be the more worth-while cycle?

My goals are basically to further improve my physique. Looking for fatloss, better recuperation from injuries, but mainly to increase muscle mass.

I am sure that LONG-TERM use of GH would be the best idea, but money could potentially be a problem and also, I am treating this like an experiment to see how I respond. If the GH treats me particularly well, then im sure I could extend the cycle.

EDIT: i should also mention that AAS (test/tren most likely) will be used throughout each cycle
    Last edited by Timm1704; 01-14-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IGF will deliver muscle gains fast. HGH gains take a bit longer to arrive, but HGH will help with cutting the BF more than IGF will. If I were you I would stick with using HGH.

I would not start on 8IU per day, start on about 4IU and see how you go. You might find that you won't need anymore than 6IU, and if that's the case then you will be able to extend your HGH cycle.

HGH always takes the cake, forget about IGF.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    IGF will deliver muscle gains fast. HGH gains take a bit longer to arrive, but HGH will help with cutting the BF more than IGF will. If I were you I would stick with using HGH.

I would not start on 8IU per day, start on about 4IU and see how you go. You might find that you won't need anymore than 6IU, and if that's the case then you will be able to extend your HGH cycle.

HGH always takes the cake, forget about IGF.

-Gear
    yes was planning on starting at either 2 or 4 iu's, think you said to do so in another thread of mine

thanks for the advice matey, always appreciated

Not a problem mate, all the best.

-Gear

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post

or

There's a HUGE price difference amongst these two cycles. We're talking 2mgs of LR3 .vs. more then 900iu of GH right? Or are you cycling the LR3 4/4 and asking which is better for the 6 month time frame?

If so, why not drop the GH dose as Gear stated and run them both. That way you can have the best of both worlds.

How old are you??

yes i know there is a huge difference, but was wondering what may seem more worthwhile. Just tying up things really, asking everything i can and reading everything i can to make my decision final.

Have decided to get the GH, not sure when, but relatively soon, then going to start it nearer the summer. I am 22, 23 in april

Like I said Timm, IGF will deliver fast muscle gains, and it will deliver hardness and a bit of strength. So if you are after quik gains, then stick with IGF. The gains you experience from IGF in most cases are not major gains, so keep that in mind.

I had no idea you were so young, this being the case I suggest you stick with IGF as at your age you may need pretty high doses for some imressive gains. You can get away with using lower doses of HGH but you will mostly experience fat loss benefits.

-Gear

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704 View Post
    a silly question, im sure many will think, but hell, my fingers are feeling busy, there are people around, so wanking is out of the question.... (looks around to make sure) so im going to ask anyway.

or

My goals are basically to further improve my physique. Looking for fatloss, better recuperation from injuries, but mainly to increase muscle mass.

I am sure that LONG-TERM use of GH would be the best idea, but money could potentially be a problem and also, I am treating this like an experiment to see how I respond. If the GH treats me particularly well, then im sure I could extend the cycle.

EDIT: i should also mention that AAS (test/tren most likely) will be used throughout each cycle

for fat loss go with the HGH long term
    for size try IGF1LR3 short,,,21-30 day cycles

Thread Information