prodomino is offline Banned

HGH - Few questions

New to this site im from vancouver island canada! would like to say hello and I have a few questions about hgh.

Ill be running my stack like this
    Anadrol 150 mG - day 6 weeks not sure about this though hate orals
    synthroid - T3 not sure yet
    test E 12 weeks @ 900 mg - Week with PCT after
    2 Shoots HGH @ .030iu/kg of bodyweight daily for 6 months
    Lr3igf-1 @ 120mcgs per day

Need some input from some one thats done HGH. What type of blood work should I be getting precycle this is important
    I will post all of my blood work etc on this site afterwords and keep a detailed log of my hgh progress - blood tests as i continue on steroid .com.

What type of questions am I going to have to ask my doctor before jumping into this shit. I want to make sure my body can handle the stuff before I spend thousands on this cycle.
    Bye the way im 27 I know im a little young for this but shit happens.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi and welcome to S.com.

I would not be calculating your HGH dose by your weight. Instead, your age, experience and goals will help you find out what dose is necessary. Once we have that information we will be able to give you more of an accurate answer in regards to how much HGH you need.

As for blood work, you're best of getting your IGF levels checked, perhaps before use and throughout cycle. This will be able to tell you what HGH is doing for you. While you're there, it might be an idea to get checked for any cancerous cells before using HGH.

It's highly unlikely that your body will reject pharmaceutical grade HGH. As I said, get checked for any cancerous cells, get your IGF levels looked at, then throughout cycle get your IGF levels looked at again to see the difference.

Good luck.

-Gear

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    This is a stout cycle. What's your previous cycle experience?

Alright well all my blood work is done im gtg now
    asfar as the HGH goes my supplyer has serono anyone have experiance with this, also i cant find any information on HGH etc. can I jump into the HGH etc mid cycle im on anadrol - test Enth right now almost done with my drol.

What kind of sides am I going to expect from HGH what are the miracle benafits from it everything I read makes it sound like im eating off the tree of life lol.

Never mind did about 9 hours of research tonight answerd my own questions.
    Ill keep on updating this thread and throw some pictures etc up of progression.
    Last edited by prodomino; 05-08-2010 at 04:59 AM.

BTW im on 100 mg drol - day 700 mg a week of test I think id have to check my books doing 350 2x a week. mabie its 400 2x cant remember lol

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Serono is the best HGH you can get so you won't be disappointed there. You can start HGH at any time but I suggest you use HGH long term if you won't to experience proper gains.

Typical HGH sides which usually occur the beginning are water retention and joint pain. If you can't bare these sides I suggest you lower the dose but to prevent putting yourself in this position in the first place ensure you use appropriate doses and don't increase the dose by too much too early. If you follow this simple protocol you should not have any issues, no major ones at least.

Miracle benefits simply don't exists. Each user's reaction is different therefore gains are different. At the beginning you are more than likely to experience fat loss but muscle mass gains start to arrive quite a bit later. If you are after muscle mass I suggest you continue using AAS ON/OFF while using HGH long term.

I just read one of your last sentences and realized I wrote all this for nothing. Good to see you're using the search function.

All the best.

-Gear

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Im used to retaining water - allot of joint pain so its not a big deal, thanks for the heads up with the cycle info though couldent find any advice, ill just keep doing my cycles as I do.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You got you blood work done already? What was your igf-1 level?

Thread Information