bthomas01 is offline New Member

lr3 igf-1 and trenbolone enanthate Questions ASAP PLZ

New to the board, came here to get a few opinions on what I should do. Got ahold of: cutting edge Lr3 igf-1 1000mcg and **** Labs Trenaplex E 200 Trenbolone Enanthate . I have all my u-100 1cc 29gx 1/2 needles for the gh and the 3cc 23gx1 needles for the tren . I also picked up bacteriostatic water to cut the gh with. how do i do the dosage of each. I want a typical daily dosage and I have looked everywhere on how to do this. I cant understand half of the slang everyone is using. I think I take the gh and fill the insulin needle to the 10 and the rest with the water. i then inject in the arm. please help as i am trying to do this ASAP and start this cycle on a monday. Thanks so much guys this is my first post.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome. I would slow down, you don't want to run tren without test, and we need to know about you before anyone is likely to offer cycle advice. Please post your stats, cycle experience, and pct knowledge, and also please don't post lab names.

Okay I am 6' 170 and have been working out off and on for the past ten years. I just recently got back into lifting again about a month ago and am set in my lifting cycles. As far as injections and steriods go, I have 0 experience, only witnessing friends and others on what the effects can be. I was set up with this "package" to take so I could give myself a needed boost and bring my desire back into lifting. Not sure of my body fat but I am on the lean side. I was told this cycle would be the best for me as long as I am eating right and dosing the right way.

Big
    You were told wrong, that would be an awful cycle. Besides, you shouldn't even consider a cycle if you just got back into lifting a month ago. Do you know what pct is?

Big
    oh, and when you say inject in the arm, I hope you don't mean in a vein. Don't inject anything in a vein!!!

okay as far as arm, i mean upper shoulder. i would not even know what my body fat percentage is or how to calculate it. I am just wondering how I should approach this now, because I was told from some very reliable sources that this would work wonders on me.

pct i thought was body fat percentage?

Big
    Well the first thing you need to decide is who you want to listen to, but to be honest I've done this for many years and I'm willing to bet I know more than they do about it. If the really recommended two different types of tren together and IGF together for a first cycle I wouldn't listen to anything else they said, but that's just me. Any other opinions on this?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by bthomas01 View Post
    pct i thought was body fat percentage?
    Nope, pct is post cycle therapy , and is more important in many ways than the cycle itself.

i have just two bottles. one of tren and one of the lr3-igf-3. its trenaplex e 200. why would this be a bad combination. what about just the igf-3? im not sure what you mean by 2 types of tren. i think i have just one kind of tren?

with the money invested in these two products what would be the best course of action at this point?

Big
    Ok, I thought you were saying you had 2 bottles of tren e, treneplex and a different brand. Sorry I read too fast but tren should not be run without test, and from what I'm reading you arent ready for any of it. You need to be patient and do lots of research, this is your health you're dealing with, and the guys giving you bad advice might not be around in the future when you start regretting what you may do now.

Big
    In my opinion at 6'0" and 170lbs, and back into lifting for a month, you need to get your diet on track and get a lot closer to your natural potential before you take anything.
    Is the igf you have in powder form?

i have the 1000mcg bottle of igf it is in liquid form. i guess it is the purest stuff they make and i have to cut it with the bacteriostatic water. there is a very small amount in the bottle

Big
    i have the 1000mcg bottle of igf it is in liquid form. i guess it is the purest stuff they make and i have to cut it with the bacteriostatic water. there is a very small amount in the bottle
    I hope you got it on ice and kept it in the fridge, because IGF has to be refrigerated in the liquid form or it's no good.

it is Lr3 ifg-1. 1000mcg Long R3 IGF-1 / 1mL BA. are you positive this has to be kept on ice?

Big
    it is Lr3 ifg-1. 1000mcg Long R3 IGF-1 / 1mL BA. are you positive this has to be kept on ice?
    Sure as the world bro, if constituted it's shipped on ice, if it's been kept at room temperature that's an expensive lesson. Typically it's sold in powder form, you constitute it (add the fluid) right before you do your first injection, then keep it in the fridge. The kind I use is good for 30 days refrigerated. At room temperature it wouldn't be good after a day.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    IGF should be kept in the refrigerator at a very cold temp to preserve it. IGF is very unstable in which If shaken you can destroy the IGF itself making the solution useless. You are no where in need of IGF at this point in time bro, read up a bit more on it before even looking at it again, stick it in the freezer or somewhere cold and leave it there for a while till you are back in the gym 100% and your diet is on 100%. there is no magic pill out there for getting big and people fail to realize this.

Also as IGB stated this is a horrible cycle. Where is the test? We have covered this subject a 1000 times with deca and its the same with tren . Coming from someone who has used tren by iteself when i didnt know much about AAS. Used it for like 5-6 weeks and got off cuz the depression, loss of libido, acne, agression, loss of will to do much was way too much for my first time. 19nors need test in the cycle bro, plain and simple. Ill explain that in a min. but first where is your diet at?

i didnt even get this on ice. i was told you didnt have to do anything with the fridge with what i have. that everything you put in the fridge is obsolete to this. is there a form that doesnt need to be put in the fridge?

Test is not needed in EVERY cycle but for compounds such as Tren it is. Your body recognizes all hormones as test but if you are not running test your body CANNOT utilize the compound as test. Test is responsible for mood, libido, well being, etc....and without it you will lose a lot of that. At your age however (my buddy who ran the tren with me) you may lose your libido for a long time if not permanantly. My buddy was 30 when he ran his tren and lost his libido for 9 months. And it SLOWLY came back after that and I mean slowly. 19nor compounds are very suppresive to your natty test and should be accompanied by test.

im 23 im not sure if i mentioned before

i didnt even get this on ice. i was told you didnt have to do anything with the fridge with what i have. that everything you put in the fridge is obsolete to this. is there a form that doesnt need to be put in the fridge?
    IGF that is recon'ed in Acetic Acid should hold but once again why risk it? you got it and it wasnt shipped on ice and there are no directions to keep it cold? throw it in the freezer and hold off for the next year, or you may be out some money. Research PCT in the PCT section of this forum. Research Bulking diets in the Diet forum, and finally read up on all the profile for all steroids in the Steroids Profile Section. Then once you have a complete diet on your plate and a SOLID lifting routine, not on and off AND even after that have a solid base throw together a cycle. Your not even aware of all the places to inject AAS. REad up on that as well. You have a lot of reading to do and we all suggest to do it before you make a wreck of yourself.

okay thanks guys i basically understand what you are saying and i really am glad you went out of your way to help me. I have been getting so many different opinions on what to do, i am just going to put the stuff away for awhile. i have read a ton of stuff on this but its hard to really follow it by myself, i need to have someone kind of guide me through it for the first time. either way i will look in the sections you mentioned and figure out what to do. so you think i need to use a test with the tren enanthate , will that actually be safer by cutting acne depression and etc?

im 23 im not sure if i mentioned before
    I didnt see it but listen bro, we've all been there. If you are not serious in the gym and out of the gym then you are not ready for this. Looks like you are willing to learn tho which is good! I gave you a few pointers in the post before about diet, pct, steroid profiles, workout routines, etc.... check all that out and read. If you are dead set on a cycle tho, save the tren for later cycle like #3 or something. The sides for a newbie are harsh and you may not like them. A simple test cycle of 12 weeks at 500mg per week will yield great results. Seriously bro, dont screw yourself up. IGF can be used on or off cycle to get some gains but youll most likely gain a couple lbs and thats it. If you go to the IGF/HGH/SLIN section I have a log as well as renesis on IGF. I explained everything on how i used it and the results so check it out. As for the AAS, if you are not eating big then you will not grow big. If you are not eating big but taking AAS, you still will not grow big. Food is the most anabolic substance our body can use so take advantage of it. I understand that you want to blow up quick but without research on all the subjects listed then the cycle will be a waste of money, time, and possibly your endogeneous testosterone . Get it?

okay thanks guys i basically understand what you are saying and i really am glad you went out of your way to help me. I have been getting so many different opinions on what to do, i am just going to put the stuff away for awhile. i have read a ton of stuff on this but its hard to really follow it by myself, i need to have someone kind of guide me through it for the first time. either way i will look in the sections you mentioned and figure out what to do. so you think i need to use a test with the tren enanthate, will that actually be safer by cutting acne depression and etc?

For a first cycle cut out the tren . Test only, and possibly dbol to jumpstart if you can get it. With a good bulking diet and your first cycle you will get huge gains bro! I suggest learning to eat big before jumping on cycle becuase even tho you have an increased appetite on cycle you cant just start eating 4000 cals a day, it takes some time. But tren is VERY harsh on you so just leave it out and keep it simple. A lot of people opt for tren acetate as well due to it leaving the system quickly due to its short ester (another thing you will want to read up on is esters and how they affect you) If you read up on the profiles for these steroids you will understand why test should be used while using any 19nor compounds. Here is the link

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

Also I will gladly help you out with any questions! Just get 25posts and you can start pm'ing me with any help you need.

Thread Information