bluntaffect is offline New Member

Potential HGH user question

Is the use of HGH advisable for the express purpose of quicker recovery and permanent joint strengthening? What would you guys recommend for me?
    I’m a 25 year old MMA fighter in Seattle. I boxed competitively for years when I was younger (11-19), then got into bodybuilding and did my first and only cycle of AAS when I was 22. I put on about twenty pounds of quality mass and kept most of it.
    FYI, my previous cycle consisted of:
    *500 test enth a week for 10 weeks
    *I ran proviron with for bloat and clomid after to get my natural test back
    I quit bodybuilding and got into Submission wrestling and MMA two years ago and have been competing very successfully for the past year. I have a few joint problems from my years of combat athletics. I have bad wrists from all my years of boxing and joint wear and tear in general. My conditioning is excellent and my strength is great, but I want to take it to the next level.
    I’d like to cycle HGH 4iu’s a day (or some workable split 5/2) for the next six months to allow harder training, better recovery, and joint healing.
    I’m not terribly interested in getting bigger or stronger. I’m already stronger than just about anyone in my weight class. The idea of permanently stronger joints is very appealing to me as is the possibility of being able to train harder and more often.
    I thank you all respectfully for any assistance,
    Derek

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH can most defenitely deliver recovery and healing benefits. This is maily the reason why many athletes turn to HGH. At the start, your joints may feel even worse as HGH tends to play around with your joints (typical side effect) but this side effect does not stick around for long and depening on the dose it usually disapeares within weeks.

In your case, in order to know how effective HGH would be, it depends on how severe your probelms are, but as I said HGH can defenitely assist in this matter.

4IU p/day cycled 5/2 is a good protocol if you are after recovery/healing benefits, but I would start on a lower dose such as 2IU if this is your first time with HGH and increase the dose if need to.

Good luck Derek.

-Gear

bluntaffect is offline New Member
    Thanks for the response, glad to see a mod on top of things.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntaffect View Post
    Is the use of HGH advisable for the express purpose of quicker recovery and permanent joint strengthening? What would you guys recommend for me?
    I’m a 25 year old MMA fighter in Seattle. I boxed competitively for years when I was younger (11-19), then got into bodybuilding and did my first and only cycle of AAS when I was 22. I put on about twenty pounds of quality mass and kept most of it.
    FYI, my previous cycle consisted of:
    *500 test enth a week for 10 weeks
    *I ran proviron with for bloat and clomid after to get my natural test back
    I quit bodybuilding and got into Submission wrestling and MMA two years ago and have been competing very successfully for the past year. I have a few joint problems from my years of combat athletics. I have bad wrists from all my years of boxing and joint wear and tear in general. My conditioning is excellent and my strength is great, but I want to take it to the next level.
    I’d like to cycle HGH 4iu’s a day (or some workable split 5/2) for the next six months to allow harder training, better recovery, and joint healing.
    I’m not terribly interested in getting bigger or stronger. I’m already stronger than just about anyone in my weight class. The idea of permanently stronger joints is very appealing to me as is the possibility of being able to train harder and more often.
    I thank you all respectfully for any assistance,
    Derek
    join the club...I'm in it partially for joint recovery as well.

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    welcome!!im considering also for joints recovery..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'd run the GH for 8 weeks 6 months in total, but after the 8 weeks i would run a test/deca cycle that would really do the trick for you, wouldn't add a lot of size and you joints would love you for it, the increase effect from the GH will do wonders for you..

I do the same thing, but prefer test/var while on GH..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    that cycle dont put you on a lot of weight?

Thread Information