Thread: newbie

johjjps is offline New Member

i am 48, in good shape and health, need to know what levels i should shoot for w test and hgh. i am on andro gel, and just had igf test. dont know test level numbers. dont want to get huge, just want recovery, and more explosive workouts. i am 6-2, 213. thanks

STED is offline Associate Member
    Try shooting some test Cyp. For recovery just shoot 300mg split into 2 injections. Cyp got a long ester so only needs to be shot twice a week, this will work fine with your hgh and andro gel. How long are you running your hgh?

levels

i havent got the hgh yet, i am curious what the level is that the doc wil prescribe it for me. and what level am i shooting for, with both test and hgh. thanx for responding

Quote Originally Posted by johjjps View Post
    i havent got the hgh yet, i am curious what the level is that the doc wil prescribe it for me. and what level am i shooting for, with both test and hgh. thanx for responding
    Your doctor will likely give you something like 50mg testosterone cypionate per week, and maybe 1 IU hgh / day. Not really much at all...I'd look for a source.

im not explaining myself. i am looking to get a script for hgh.what is considered low level, that would designate low gh for a 48 yr old? what level of gh should i be shooting for an elevated level? what is considered high but manageable level of test? i am on androgel pump. not sure how much a week. are injections better? thank you fro bearing w me

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    After the age of approximately 36 you are able to get a script for HGH. With regards to test, it will depend on your blood work. I was prescribed 100mg of test per week and 1.5 IU's and I am 37. I like to take about 4 IU's per day of the HGH though.

Thread Information