03636 is offline Junior Member

Humalog to HumulinR

First off let me first say that I did search for my answers prior to starting a new thread. I just couldn't get the exact info I needed. I'm going to switch to Humulin R from Humalog. There are a couple of reasons for this. First my source is north of our border and sent me Humalog from Turkey, I think. I just don't trust it and whenever I use it, I get the shits BAD. I have searched for a thread where someone else has this happening with no results. No threads about people getting diarrhea while on slin. I just get the feeling that I'm not using a legit product. So with all this and the fact that Humulin R is alot easier to get... I'm switching. I'm just looking to find out if it is used iu for iu, or is less or more the norm. Just for the record my stats are 29yo 5yrs serious lifting experience 5'11 245 15%bf. I hope I don't sound like an idiot here, just need some solid advice. I'm running it with Omnitrope and cyp. Thanks in advance to all.
    -Crime07

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    i use humilin r, never tried the humalog though since its so hard for me to get. At times i will use 6ius twice a day, or i will go and do 12ius pwo with my gh, just depending on my work schedule. on 12 a day i won't go to bed for like two hours but after the first two spikes(which happen in the first hour) u won't feel it, once ur used to it. And it took me like two weeks to get used to it. I am 255 pounds with 11-12% bodyfat

Ok, I was just a little worried about it's longer action too. This is helpful. I haven't gone higher than 10iu (pwo only) with Humalog so it sounds like the dose range is similar. Thanks.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think you have done you research here because there are a ton of insulin threads in this forum.

As for gains when using insulin, many will report minimum gains because insulin doesn't deliver any major benefits. You won't gain much in the size/strength department, however insulin will help you with recovery (which you canot feel), so this is why many users say they don't gain much from insulin.

I highly recomend not using humalin-r especially if this is your first time with insulin. Humalog is the best type of insulin to use if you are using it for sport enhancing purposes.

-Gear

With all due respect, perhaps I'm asking the wrong way... I'm only looking to find out if anyone else has had diarrhea while using Humalog. It's been a problem from the start. Also wondering if anyone else received Turkish Humalog from a popular online pharmacy in Canada. I was just not sure if I could trust it, that seemed strange to me. I couldn't find another thread where any member had the same thing happen (mostly the diarrhea part) with Humalog. I'm not having any trouble with gains, and this isn't my first insulin cycle. Humulin-R is just a sure thing where I'm at. I want to be completely sure about what I'm using, so I figured I'd switch. So basically with this I wanted to know if it was used in the same ratio's with respect to recommended protocol.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't believe insulin is responsible for the diarrhea part, and if humalog does have something to do with it then switching to humalin-R shouldn't make any difference because insulin is insulin, the only differnce is their on-set times and duration period.

If you're talking about the popular pharmacy in Canada then you shouldn't have any dramas with any of their stuff. Why does the Turkish Humalog seem strange to you?

Like I said I don't believe humalog is is responsible for your issue, and if you are still going to switch to humalin-R then keep in mind that humalin-R's protocol use is different to humalog's protocol.

-Gear

I guess I just expected it to come from Canada. I was hoping a few of the members would post that they got the same thing. Maybe Turkish Humalog is the norm here in the states, I don't know. As for the diarrhea, It's only on slin days, and only pwo. So, I figured there was a relation. like I said before though, no one else is having the same problem here.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    never had problems with humalog and the shits
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Thread Information