rbfallon is offline Junior Member

Just Got a Prescription

1.8 IUs HGH 5 days on 2 days off and 200MG of Test once per week.

I've been seeing much larger dosing recommendations on these forums and was wondering if I will see results from my prescription....I'm a newbie and just started working out a few months ago.

Thanks for the feedback in advance.

HGH your gna need to use for at least 24 weeks is the recommended minimum cycle. 200mg test/week is kinda low for seeing results. Besides if you have an Rx for it then you most likely have low test. In which case that does will bring you back in the more "normal" range. Yeah you should see some results off it, least you got good pharmacy gear for a copay. Wish I was so fortunate. Just make sure your diet and everything is in check. Its usually not recommended you do any gear when ur a newbie in the gym. But seeing as you got an rx, then go for it.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you're an older user, that much HGH and test won't really do much.

-Gear

whatisthatAAAA is offline Junior Member
    How do u get a prescription? What are the qualifications and did u just go talk to your Dr.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by whatisthatAAAA View Post
    How do u get a prescription? What are the qualifications and did u just go talk to your Dr.
    Not excatly as easy as talking to your doc and getting a script. You must have a certain condition(s) to qualify for a HGH script.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    not to mention that your insurance company almost definatly wont cover gh and you can pay anywere between $20-$35 an iu at the pharmacy. i know were not aloud to mention prices so let me know if you want this edited or a mod can do it. the only reason i said a price is because that is pharmacy price for legal gh with a script not a black market price

STED is offline Associate Member
    How do ppl get theses subscriptions like this?!?!

Revelation78 is offline Banned
    Your doctor must determine that you have a medical need for it. You can always go in and have the doc do a growth test and see what your levels are. Depending on the doc, you may get something and you may not.

Thread Information