Medicine Man is offline Associate Member

real or fake somatropin?

looking to see if anyone has used these before? real or fake? nothing is written on these boxes...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or fake somatropin?-img_0012.jpg   real or fake somatropin?-img_0013.jpg  

You can't really say, but it is packaged just as i would expect it. You can run it over a pregnancy test to confirm it's not HCG , and when you run it you can determine its quality by the side effects.

bump

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The scammers are getting really good with counterfitting products so it would be hard to say by looking at the pic. You should probably be checking if your source has a good name.

-Gear

Ironarms is offline Member
    i have the same gh...been on for 6 weeks

source has good name just never used this before only jintropin whic i got amazing gains on...

Ironarms is offline Member
    i got the heads up from a reliable source on the board saying that they were good

thanks man!!

ZaneFan is offline Associate Member
    I just got the same ones 3 days ago. I am reserving judgement on their effectiveness. I was cruising on Jins at 4iu. I jumped the somatropin dose to 7iu to test for sides. I am at day #3 of 7iu. No sides. With Jins I would notice sides within 3 days with a bump of only .5iu.

I am going to give it a couple more days.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Medicine Man View Post
    looking to see if anyone has used these before? real or fake? nothing is written on these boxes...
    I imagine it costs about an extra few dollars a kit to put a label on the vials with a little color, a name, and a batch # and exp date, and then they charge you an extra $100.00 a kit. But it is probably just the same old blue top generic stuff with a yerllow top and fancy little label. I see that the box is still just a plain white box with no writing on it...???

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms View Post
    i have the same gh...been on for 6 weeks
    Well? How is it treating you? How many iu a day and what are the sides like? Im curious about this GH......

Day #4 now. Not feeling the love.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    hey medicine any luck with sides....or anything else

no sides for me guys. im doing 5iu x 5 days then 2 days off, i did this before one time for 6 mo and had EXCELLENT results... my body responds very well from gh, i never had sides before just a little ankle swelling near the end of the last time.... all my blood labs are great so i didnt have any medical problems... i have had here and there some carpel tunnel but not yet its only the third day of this batch... last time i had jintropin... so well see... curious other guys who have used this

Quote Originally Posted by Medicine Man View Post
    no sides for me guys. im doing 5iu x 5 days then 2 days off, i did this before one time for 6 mo and had EXCELLENT results... my body responds very well from gh, i never had sides before just a little ankle swelling near the end of the last time.... all my blood labs are great so i didnt have any medical problems... i have had here and there some carpel tunnel but not yet its only the third day of this batch... last time i had jintropin... so well see... curious other guys who have used this
    If you started off at 5iu you should have sides. I dont recall ever seeing anyone on here going from 0 to 5 without sides.

I am on day 5 at 7iu and not feeling much. I do know if I went to 7 on Jins I would be VERY uncomfortable. I am still going to give it a couple more days but if anybody is thinking about ordering this I would wait until you see some positive postings from actual users.

heres the thing man, if you know anything about gh it takes a little bit of time to work, im not going to go through the physiology but to stimulate the muscular stem cells takes time just like steroids take time to go into cells to cause amplification of the dna... u cant know or get sides in just 2 days, even when we give AIDS/HIV patients GH for wasting or lipodystrophy they get way higher than 5iu a day without sides... u dont have to start at 2iu a day man... the dosage should be done by kg weight and i am big enough to start at 4 or 5 without any problems... something to think about

The name of this thread is real or fake somatropin. Nobody has been able to yet confirm through intended or side effects if it is real or fake. I want it to be real just as much as anybody else who has bought it. I got mine from a popular source just like I assume you did.

Like GEAR says above there are a lot of fakes going around. I would like to hear from some others who have used this version. Like I said, using myself as the control I would get sides every time I bumped the dose by 1 iu and I would feel the sides within 3 or 4 days. I have gone from 4 of jins to 7 of soma and nothing. It might just be much weaker than Jins.

Thread Information