dash0059 is offline Junior Member

IGF "big ol gut"

So I'm about to start on my hgh/igf cycle next week..but i havent decided on which way i want to inject the IGF...

after a lot of research...a lot of people are saying both sub-q and IM work...but with sub-q wont i get a big gut and less results?

and when should i inject the IGF? twice a day or right after my work out in the muslces i worked?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Inject the IGF IM only!

Some inject morning and PWO. I thought PWO only did a great job, plus only 2 sticks a day versus 4. Pin half of the IGF dose in one side of the muscle group you just worked out and then the other half of IGF in the other side of the muscle group. Example, if you just got done with "back day", you would want to shoot your right and left lat. And the disented gut is after high doses and long use.

ok so i'd probably go with the post work out then...so just to make sure im clear on this...about 5 minutes after i work out i will take 2 shots of IGF?

what about on days i dont work out? pin it in muscles that are lagging?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's not the type of administration which is responsible for the "gut" look, it is the amount you use and the amount of time you have been using this drug for that is to blame.

This horrible side effect does not occur that easy. It arrives after many years of drug use at very high doses, so if you are still new to IGF and have not used it much I wouldn't worry about experiencing this side effect.

If you are a beginner, stick to taking IGF on training days only (PWO), and yes take it immidietly after you train.

Once you get a hang of this drug, you can start experimenting with it by taking it on non training days and taking it in the AM etc.

-Gear

sweet! thank youuuuu!

Thread Information