GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

5ius hgh too much for 10month

i ost this on hgh forum, i'll post it here for hopefully more responds

i was originally planning on doing it for 6month, im 5 9, 26, 202pds, around 14% bodyfat. Is it bad to do that long of a cycle doing 5 ius a day. please educate me

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    Not at all bro, HGH needs to be ran a min of 6 months to really start getting the benifits. I personally dont see a problem with running 5iu a day for 10 or more months. Id throw in a AAS cycle or two in that period.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    10 months is a good amount of time to use HGH for.

I will now move this over to the HGH froum.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    5ius is a good dose bro. if you want you can even start at 4ius for 2 weeks then up it to 5. alot of people do 5 on 2 off or 6 on 1 off. alot of people are cheap and try to get away with using only 1iu so there kit lasts longer but that is a waste in my mind so im glad to see you wanting to do it the right way. hgh shold be run for at least 6 months and 10 is ideal. are you also going to try and get 2 cycles in there?

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    well bro i've already been on for about 5month now and just about noticing the good affects of the gh, i've done one cycle of test/deca which im finishing the last days of the pct. Im gonna go for blood work in 2 weeks if everything looks good i'll start a tren /prop cycle in april among with the 5ius of gh a day, which im gonna keep running.

Thread Information