Thread: hgh 191-192????

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

hgh 191-192????

now i should know the answer to this question but i dont and everywere i search i get different answers. is generic hgh from china(blue tops) 191 or 192? i know most will say 191 because they tell you that and you were told to belive it. i have heared some claims from different boards about it being 192 and after doing a ton of research i cant come up with a definate answer. i have a email response im waiting for with a rep. from genci to see if he can help me because this search is never ending. i know alot of fakes have been around lately because of the olympics and it being hard to get hgh out of china and i heard some of the fakes are nothing more then blood pressure lowering medicane. as for my original question, if anyone knows this answer for certain or has proof please let me know but dont tell me what you think they are just because you were told that by a friend. thanx

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Pietro,

As far as I know GenSci is the only company in China who have the license to produce HGH with a 191 amino acid sequence.

Bump for more answers.

-Gear

PT
    like i said i have a call in to a rep a know becaus as many times as i have used generic hgh i really know nothing about it. for all i know gensci makes it

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt GenSci makes the blue/red/brown tops or any of the Chinese coloured top HGH brands and sells to others because if that was the case there is no way these sources would sell these coloured tops for so cheap.

-Gear

PT
    from what i keep gathering there 192. now a competitor of them said this but he said that gensci makes the only 191 hgh in china and that everything else is 192. i seriously doubt that i will ever find a definate answer without being able to test it or have someone who makes the generic hgh tell me. kexing was also 192 and they worked fine for me so i really shouldnt worry about this.

Ready2Learn is offline New Member
    I think they might sell so cheap because their manufacturing quality is so poor.
    While it wouldn't neccessarily reduce the effectiveness of the hGH it would cause an increase in contaminant proteins from the E-coli secretion process which could cause the red welts.

Just an alternate theory to the 192-AA-being-recognised-as-foreign-by-the-body theory i read.

For what it's worth my Kefei source said it was 191AA. (worth a pinch of salt lol)
    However a person i know says a chemistry phd associate of his tested it and it was 191aa. I think he went on to state the claim was dubious as this phd guy used to sell kefei.

Both accounts are unreliable tbh.

Thread Information