Teflon Don is offline New Member

!!!and So It Begins....my Hgh Log!!!

Ok fellas 5 days into my therapy and I felt the need to start my log. I've started of at 2.5iu a day first thing when I wake up. I've been hungry for getting some sort of side effect to let me know the Jintropin is working. 3 things have happened so far.

My sleep seems to be a lot more deeper then before. Yesterday night I had an itch downstairs so I went to scratch it and my nuts seem to have grown. Years of Deca had em shrivelled up to the size of peanuts, but 5 days and they seem to have returned to their original size.

Today morning I noticed my right hand has swollen. Every time I compare it to my left its gets bigger and bigger. Is this normal??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    All sounds good and normal, not sure about the testicles thing though but I am sure it's nothing bad.

You have some nice wings there, good luck.

-Gear

Ok my second week of hgh is drawing to a close. I've ran it at 3iu a day. The skin on my back dont even feel like its mine. Its as smooth as a babies ass. People have made comments that I look fresher and younger. The wife is jealous, she contemplating it too. I feel taller, maybe cause everyone else looks small and inferior or maybe because I've postured up. I feel boisterous and mischevious, I just got up and walked to the fridge and served myself to 5iu **** it....still waiting on some joint pain

Ok the third week is drawing to a close and im on 5iu every day. I feel like shit.....im running clenbuterol and t3 alongside it. Hot flushes and tremors in the hands, not to mention the tingling sensation from the jin half an hour after shooting it...
    Both shoulders are dead due to equipoise and enanthate . Can't sleep on shoulders at night. Aches and pain in whole body cause i been lifting sissy weights for a while and they are in a state of shock at the moment due to the increase of work load. Gonna take about 2 weeks to settle into the groove.....
    Also guys I been reading up on Helios and tempted to try it, anyone have any experience with it

Ok im into 6th week of gh and 2nd week into tren . Ive put on 14lbs in the last 2 weeks. Come off the clen cause I felt like i was gonna have a heart attack. With regards to tren the only effect i seem to be feeling is rage. Even when im pissin about at work with colleagues, what start out as play fights end up with me tryna snap there necks with a triangle choke or break their arm with an arm bar...there all scared of me.
    The wife is loving it...i wake up in the middle of the night to see her riding away like no tomorrow 5 or 6 times a night.... then when i say go cook for me in the morning...go away im tired....just today morning i told her no food ....no sex.
    There are times when i get hot flushes from the tren but not as frequently as I would like. My biggest problem is waking up in the morning to go gym. I just cant do it I've missed about 5 training sessions so far...any suggestion

wham_sucker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    . With regards to tren the only effect i seem to be feeling is rage. Even when im pissin about at work with colleagues, what start out as play fights end up with me tryna snap there necks with a triangle choke or break their arm with an arm bar...there all scared of me.
    The wife is loving it...i wake up in the middle of the night to see her riding away like no tomorrow 5 or 6 times a night.... then when i say go cook for me in the morning...go away im tired....just today morning i told her no food ....no sex.
    hmmm you sound like a really nice guy.

Thread Information