Ryan121 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Help

Hey guys,

I am somewhat new to Gym, about 2 yrs. I am 29 yrs old, 5'9" 182 pounds, just got done with a mass over the winter. I eat very well 3688 calories, 315g protein, 427g Carbs, 70g fat. I will be moving onto a lean diet here soon 2592 calories 286g protein, 170g carbs, 70g fat. I work out 5 days a week, hard. I am currently on a Creatine, NO Explode, and some terriblus.

I have a way to get pharmacetiucal grade HGH or really anything. I shot Sustanon 250 once....really one tme and I must of not of cleaned the injection area; b/c I got a really bad infection in my lower back so I didn't continue. I have tried prohormones twice, I seemed to get gains and a ripped look. So this would be my first REAL cycle.My objective for the summer is all
    look based I want to slim down and get ripped. You know that tight, ripped looked is what I am looking for.

I am open to sugesstions though I hear HGH is really good in many ways.
    Should I do HGH with some other synergistic compounds? Please let me know your suggestions...***I would need to know the amounts as well...***

BTW - I am not a big needle lover so keep that in mind while making your suggestions.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are after the shreded look, you are best of taking 2 - 4IU HGH daily, along with some T4 and clen . This is a great combo for shedding fat.

If yo decide on using HGH, start on about 2IU daily (first thing in the morning), about 50mcg of T4 (before bed) and start on about 40 - 60mcg of clen (first thing in the morning). Increase the doses as you go along but only up the dose if necessary.

Do the above as stated along with a good diet, lots of cardio and hard training and you will get some impressive gains.

Good luck.

-Gear

Gear...thanks for the advice...
    T4? what is this?

Gear...
    How long should I cycle?
    Also can you advise of PCT?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    you would not need any PCT for the cycle of GH, clen and T4

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan121 View Post
    Gear...thanks for the advice...
    T4? what is this?
    It's thyroid medicine. HGH will lower you T4, so that's why you need to use T4 when using r-HGH.

-Gear

Gear...
    How long should I cycle?
    Also can you advise of PCT?
    If I was in your position I would cycle HGH for 6 months and cycle T4 for the same amount of time. Use clen 2 weeks ON/OFF, or 1 week ON/OFF for the six month period. Since you are going to use clen for quite some time (6 months) I suggest you use it 2 weeks ON/OFF.

-Gear

Thank you Timm.

-Gear

A few guys are tellking me this what I should do since I am novice....any thoughts as to why I should do your suggestions?

test e 12 weeks @ 500mgs every week (split into 2 shote ew 250mgs mon and same on thursday)

add dbol if you want @ 30-40 mgs ed.(first 4 weeks)

A few guys are tellking me this what I should do since I am novice....any thoughts as to why I should do your suggestions?

test e 12 weeks @ 500mgs every week (split into 2 shote ew 250mgs mon and same on thursday)

add dbol if you want @ 30-40 mgs ed.(first 4 weeks)
    Great beginner cycle.

Please leave the AAS discussions for the AAS froum.

Thanks and good luck.

-Gear

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Ryan, It seems like you are going in the right direction to great gains. Also if you plan to use AAS while on HGH, I would recoment you to start your cycle on AAS about three months into your HGH cycle. Best luck to you bro

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Great beginner cycle.

Please leave the AAS discussions for the AAS froum.

Thanks and good luck.

-Gear
    Gear is Da Man!

So am I going to be ok, just doing HGH,Clen and T4? What type of results do you think I will see from this combination?
    Per your comment about PCT...nothing is needed after the cycle? Will I maintain size?
    LAstly, T4..we asking for it from the pharm do I ask for T4? What is the professional medical name?

Ryan,

What type of gains you see all depends on you. It depends on your diet, training and your genetics have quite a lot to do with the end result. But compounds such as HGH, T4 and clen generally deliver fat loss gains.

Will you maintain size? As I said, it all depends on you. And if you are cycling AAS you will defenitely need to run PCT. We have a PCT forum for all PCT info just like the AAS forum. Remember this forum is related to HGH, IGF and insulin discussions.

T4 = Levothyroxine Sodium is the correct chemical name. This type of medicine in most countries is not legal, so just a heads up.

All the best Ryan.

-Gear

Review my Cycle

What UP!!!

ok, so I am running my first cycle, I am 3 days in...
    Week
    1- 24 2IU's HGH daily
    Week
    1-12 week Test E 250 will go to 500 next week

My tabs are 200mcg clen and 30mg T3, Winnie 50mg

WEEK 1: T3 .....1,1,2,2,3,3,4 and Clen ( 100mg )
    WEEK 2: T3 .....4,4,4,3,3,3,2 and Clen ( 100mg til Wednesday then 150 mg till Friday )
    WEEK 3: T3 Only ....2,2,2,2,1,1,1
    REPEAT!!
    take the winny on workout days, 1/2 tab before, and 1/2 tab after

I have Arimedex that I will start on week 11...thoughts please

Ryan,

The HGH setup looks great, but I would start your AAS (test E) about 8 - 12 weeks into your HGH cycle. When using HGH, you can start using AAS at any time but introducing AAS when your IGF levels are elevated (approx 8 - 12 weeks into HGH cycle) would be the most beneficial way of using AAS and HGH. Anyway, that's just a suggestion so moving on...

The concentration of the clenbuterol tablets is very high, I certainly hope you will not start on 200mcg. I am not sure how experienced you are with using clen but in most cases users will start on about 40 - 60mcg p/day and work their way up if need be. Keep in mind that anything over 100mcg is considered a high dose so 200mcg is quite high as you could imagine.

T3 is measured in mcg not mg, so I hope that's what you meant when you mentioned "30mg". The winstrol is fine.

There is no need to taper the dosage when using T3. What you start using is what you should stay on till the end of cycle, however you can definitely play around with the clen doses.

It looks like that you need to do a little more research so I suggest you do that.

All the best Ryan.

-Gear

Gear...I have a few questions about your comments.
    Just a note first : I am not exceeding 150mcg of Clen . Though I am doing the 2 weeks on/off....anything that I should be doing in the off week?

1)You say not to taper the T-3 dosage so I am going to be taking 4 tabs = 120mcg...Is this correct dosage for my cycle? Please advise.

2) AM I ok running the clen the first week and rather than the 3rd? Thoughts please.

3) I know Gear this is the HGH forum, but I get so many different answers that I really know that many look to you for accuracy in the advise you give. Does it matter if I did not frontload my Test E. I started at 250 and working to 500 in the 2nd week...rather than 500 week 1-12. Thoughts please dont answer as I really want to know your opinion

Gear thanks !

2 weeks ON/OFF is fine when using clen , I would usually do a mini ECA cycle in the OFF period.

120mcg of T3 is way more than you need, stick with 25mcg daily.

You can run clen whenever you like.

I personally do no like frontloading but that's just me. Also, I would not taper the dosage when using test E. Whatever dose you start on stay on that dose till the end of cycle.

-Gear

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Gear, I though it was better to run T4 with HGH not T3?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Gear, I though it was better to run T4 with HGH not T3?
    That's correct.

-Gear

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    2 weeks ON/OFF is fine when using clen , I would usually do a mini ECA cycle in the OFF period.

120mcg of T3 is way more than you need, stick with 25mcg daily.

You can run clen whenever you like.

I personally do no like frontloading but that's just me. Also, I would not taper the dosage when using test E. Whatever dose you start on stay on that dose till the end of cycle.

-Gear

I thought the off period was to allow for the receptors to upregulate. So would the ECA stack even be productive? Sorry if I took this off topic, I'm trying to learn here.

Quote Originally Posted by LayinLo View Post
    I thought the off period was to allow for the receptors to upregulate. So would the ECA stack even be productive? Sorry if I took this off topic, I'm trying to learn here.
    Giving your receptors a break is always good idea, but my end result always seems to be quite good when running ECA in the off period, so either way is fine.

-Gear

Thread Information