rdaltrey1 is offline New Member

Question Ansomone HGH (Is this a good product)

Hi everyone

I am currently taking Ansomone HGH (4 IU's) everyday and am about 3 weeks into the course

I would be greatful to hear from anyone who has come across this product and can comment on it's quality

I have encountered some of the commonly mentioned side effects with other products i.e numbness, tingly fingers and elbow joint pain, but these effects seem to be steadily dissappearing with use

I have not experienced any pain or bruising from the injection site as mentioned with some Chinese products and the Ansomone seems to be good stuff

My Ansomone comes on a sealed box which contains 10 smaller boxes inside.
    Each small box contains a bottle of the water and a small bottle of powder containing 4 IU each. An information label is also enclosed along with a small plastic bag inside the main box containing a small flat round cutting disc for use with the glass water vial

For information purposes I take 40mg per day of D-bol (20mg in morning, 20mg in evening), Test Enth (1 Vial) 3 x per week & Tri-Tren 1ml every 4 days
    (I also take 20mg of Nolvadex & 20mg of Proviron each day)

Your opinions and help would be much appreciated

Thanks Guys

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the quality is great. its some of the best hgh out there. as far as pain and bruising from the injections go, there shouldnt be any. hgh injections are painless. if your hands are going numb and your fingers are tingly then im sure you have legit hgh. your hgh is very expensive but also very good. if you post a pic someone can reasure you that it is legit

Thanks

Many thanks for your quick response that is good news
    My source is a good friend and I never doubted he would give me anything that was fake

I will try to sort out a picture but am new to this forum and to be honest not the best with computers

Your reply is much appreciated

Top Man!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    A few people on this board have used it and liked it.

If you are experiencing the common HGH sides then at least you know your HGH is real.

The pain and bruising (AKA red welts) from HGH does not occur with everyone so consider yourself lucky.

You are best of posting a pic in order for us to analyse your product more accurately.

It sounds like you have the real deal.

Good luck.

-Gear

Many thanks for your comments Gear

Your trusted opinion is much appreciated

I will try to post some pictures but please be patient, as I said computers are not my strong point

Fingers crossed

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a problem, take your time.

-Gear

paza is offline New Member
    i am using 4iu a day of this stuff aswell and am getting swelling in my hands only been using it for two weeks but so far pleased with the results

paza is offline New Member
    getting some bad shoulder joint pains through the night aswell but been told this is normal keep in touch be good to know how you get on with yours, how long you stayin on it for?

Haven't had any shoulder pain, but have pain in elbows which is sore when you carry out the first set of tricep exercises but dissappears when you start to get a pump

I'm also taking 4 IU a day and intend to run it for a year if all goes well

Thread Information